Turkey Club Sandwiches: Left Over Turkey Ideas. Smart snack.
Hello friends, so how are you today? Do you fancy making some Turkey Club Sandwiches?
This recipe is great for Christmas when you have some leftover Turkey that is in need of using up.
Transform those Christmas leftovers into a snack lunch with a little cafe chic.
How To Make Turkey Club Sandwiches:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
4 rashers smoked streaky bacon
6 slices bread
2 tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise
2 tablespoons blackberry & apple chutney ( Recipe here )
100 g (4 oz) cold thinly sliced turkey
Handful salad leaves
75 g (3 oz) Stilton, sliced thinly
Turkey Club Sandwiches Method:
1.) Grill the bacon until crisp and golden.
2.) Lightly toast the bread on both sides then spread one side of each piece of toast lightly with mayonnaise.
3.) Spread the chutney over two slices of toast then top with the turkey and bacon.
4.) Add a second layer of toast to each stack, mayo side uppermost.
5.) Add salad and crumbled Stilton then add last two slices of toast, mayo side downwards.
6.) Press sandwiches together then cut into triangles, secure with cocktail sticks and transfer to serving plates.
What do you think of these Turkey Club Sandwiches?
Do you fancy making any?
Recipe and photo credit by- Seasonal Berries
You Might Also Like:
Smoked Salmon Club Sandwich:
Are you looking for something a little different for lunch?
How about making a Smoked Salmon Club Sandwich!?
Smocked salmon sandwiches on some bread of your choice, sliced lettuce, tomato, cured ham and fresh mayonnaise, how tasty!? Yum, yum!!
Maple Pulled Turkey Sandwiches:
Around this time of year like me, you might be looking for some new and tasty recipes to cook up something fun with Turkey!?
Today I am sharing a tasty recipe from We Love Maple.
Fancy trying these easy salmon sandwiches from Seasonal Berries out?
Easy Salmon Sandwiches:
Salmon sandwiches but not as you know them, here they get a modern makeover with the addition of superfood moringa powder, fresh fruity raspberries and breath freshening fresh mint.
- 5 Christmas Log Ideas To Try Out
- Red And Black Outfit Idea For Every Occasion
- Fashionable Moments At SUMMIT One
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas
- Polka Dot Jumper And Metallic Pleated Skirt
- 27 Elf Movie Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- Nothing To See Here Just Me Double Dotting
- 25 Polka Dot Quotes To Add A Splash Of Joy
- The Polka Dot Lady Chronicles Begins
- 6 Trifle Recipes To Try: Modern Trifle Recipes
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out
- 5 Christmas Cupcake Recipes For Your Party
- 11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies How To Make
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone
- 10 Tasty Homemade Bread Ideas To Bake