Are you looking for a nice tasty side recipe?
Weekend healthy treat?
A starter for a dinner party? Or maybe a nice lunch idea?
Fancy making some of these Quinoa Stuffed Peppers?
These Quinoa-Stuffed Peppers have a tasty, fruity and spice twist to them and make a nice addition to any menu.
What is not to love about this recipe?
How To Make Quinoa Stuffed Peppers:
10 minutes preparation – 30 minutes cooking
- 4 red peppers
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (170g)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 can of Del Monte® Apricot halves in syrup or light syrup
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Spices: 1 tsp cumin 1 tsp ground ginger 1/2 tsp paprika 1/2 tsp turmeric 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1/4 tsp clove 1/4 tsp ground black pepper (freshly)
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
How To Make:
1. Combine all the stuffing ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Empty the red peppers by cutting the tops then stuff them with the quinoa mixture.
3. Sprinkle with goat cheese then cook for 30 minutes at 180°C.
4. Serve whiles warm and enjoy.
Recipe c/o Del Monte Europe
Do you like to make stuffed peppers and stuffed tomatoes?
If so, what ingredients do you like to add to yours?
What do you think of these Quinoa Stuffed Peppers?
Fancy making some?
You might also like:
Andalusian Stuffed Tomatoes:
These Andalusian Stuffed Tomatoes are so tasty and healthy too.
Bulgur Wheat Stuffed Tomatoes:
A delicious tasting vegetarian dish, that only needs a fresh salad as an accompaniment.
Tomatoes are packed with vitamins and antioxidants and by using the juices and pulp in the recipe, none of these are going to waste. Bulgur Wheat Stuffed Tomatoes.
Let me know if you get to try any of these recipes.