BerryWorld Strawberry Hawaii Slush Recipe. This is a delicious, healthy drink that you can make with children for afternoon tea or as a pudding after their meal.
BerryWorld Strawberry Hawaii Slush anyone? Perfect for a healthy treat option.
If you make the recipe using freshly squeezed orange juice it will taste so much better than carton juice.
How To Make A BerryWorld Strawberry Hawaii Slush:
Serve the slush in a tall glass with an umbrella and straw for an instant party feeling.
Prep time: 15mins | Cook time: 2 hours
You Will Need:
- 250g strawberries
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 ripe mangos
- 2 ripe peaches
- ¼ watermelon
- 250 ml of fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
BerryWorld Strawberry Hawaii Slush:
- Firstly prepare the fruit. Hull the strawberries and slice them in half. Peel the bananas and chop into chunks. Peel the mango and cut the flesh into cubes. Slice the peaches into quarters. De-seed the watermelon and chop into chunks.
- Place all the fruit on a plastic tray or baking tray that is covered with greaseproof paper and put in the freezer for two hours, until the fruit is solid.
- Place the frozen fruit in a liquidiser or blender. Add the orange and lemon juice and honey and whizz until smooth.
- Pour the Sweet Eve Strawberry Hawaii Slush into tall glasses and serve.
BerryWorld Strawberry Hawaii Slush Recipe. Recipe c/o BerryWorld. So what do you think of this recipe? Do you also fancy trying it?
You Might Also Like These Posts:
- Firstly, 4 Smoothies To Start Your New Year. So, any fun plans for the New Year? Any New Years Resolutions made? Are you thinking of being a little healthier this year? I know I am. Well hoping too 🙂. Delicious and healthy smoothies. Perfect if you are on a health kick this New Year. 4 Smoothies To Start Your New Year.
- Secondly, Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Smoothie. How about trying out this delicious Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Smoothie? So good for you too.
- Thirdly, Spinach Smoothie. So how about whizzing up a delicious Spinach Smoothie? This one includes spinach, almond milk, a banana and a few other ingredients. I love using spinach in smoothies. So do you too? They are so healthy for you and taste delicious. Not to mention, how cool do they look in the lovely green colour? Fancy trying this one?
Thanks so much for stopping by. Try now or pin for later.