Recipe c/o Del Monte.
Pineapple Christmas Chutney: Party Food Dip.
Hosting a Christmas party or a New Years get-together?
Fancy making some easy Pineapple Christmas Chutney?
A perfect dip for all your party food.
How To Make Pineapple Christmas Chutney:
2 tbsp sunflower oil
3 red Del Monte® onions, finely chopped
1 tbsp yellow mustard seeds
1 tbsp black onion seeds (kalonji or nigella)
1 tsp turmeric
2 Del Monte® tinned Pineapple
1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
A thumb-sized piece ginger, finely chopped
250g soft light brown sugar
175ml cider vinegar
How To Make:
1. Firstly, heat the oil in a large thick-based pan.
2. Next, add the onions and spices to the pan and cook lightly for 5 minutes until fragrant.
3. Next add your remaining ingredients: 2 Del Monte® tinned pineapples, red chilli, ginger, light brown sugar and cider vinegar.
4. Season accordingly, and let simmer for 1 hour until the mixture is dark golden and thick, stirring regularly.
5. Finally, pour the mixture into sterilised jars and allow to the mixture time to cool before covering.
Pineapple Christmas Chutney.
Recipe c/o Del Monte.
What do you think of this Pineapple Christmas Chutney recipe?
Do you fancy making some?
What do you think about this savoury pineapple chutney? Do you fancy trying it?
You might also like:
Quinoa Stuffed Peppers:
Fancy making some of these Quinoa Stuffed Peppers?
These Quinoa-Stuffed Peppers have a tasty, fruity and spice twist to them and make a nice addition to any menu.
Avocado Mango Salad:
Looking for a nice and Tasty Tuesday Treat for lunch?
Fancy making a nice and refreshing Avocado Mango Salad anyone?
Rainbow Cauliflower Pizza:
Are you looking for a mid-week or weekend healthy treat?
Do you or your children love pizza?
Are you trying to get more vegetables into your children’s diet?
How cool is this idea:
Rainbow Cauliflower Pizza?
A great way to get the children eating up their veggies!!
You can find the recipe here: Rainbow Cauliflower Pizza.
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends