Recipe c/o Del Monte.
Pineapple Christmas Chutney: Party Food Dip.
Hosting a Christmas party or a New Years get-together?
Fancy making some easy Pineapple Christmas Chutney?
A perfect dip for all your party food.
How To Make Pineapple Christmas Chutney:
2 tbsp sunflower oil
3 red Del Monte® onions, finely chopped
1 tbsp yellow mustard seeds
1 tbsp black onion seeds (kalonji or nigella)
1 tsp turmeric
2 Del Monte® tinned Pineapple
1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
A thumb-sized piece ginger, finely chopped
250g soft light brown sugar
175ml cider vinegar
How To Make:
1. Firstly, heat the oil in a large thick-based pan.
2. Next, add the onions and spices to the pan and cook lightly for 5 minutes until fragrant.
3. Next add your remaining ingredients: 2 Del Monte® tinned pineapples, red chilli, ginger, light brown sugar and cider vinegar.
4. Season accordingly, and let simmer for 1 hour until the mixture is dark golden and thick, stirring regularly.
5. Finally, pour the mixture into sterilised jars and allow to the mixture time to cool before covering.
Pineapple Christmas Chutney.
Recipe c/o Del Monte.
What do you think of this Pineapple Christmas Chutney recipe?
Do you fancy making some?
What do you think about this savoury pineapple chutney? Do you fancy trying it?
You might also like:
Quinoa Stuffed Peppers:
Fancy making some of these Quinoa Stuffed Peppers?
These Quinoa-Stuffed Peppers have a tasty, fruity and spice twist to them and make a nice addition to any menu.
Avocado Mango Salad:
Looking for a nice and Tasty Tuesday Treat for lunch?
Fancy making a nice and refreshing Avocado Mango Salad anyone?
Rainbow Cauliflower Pizza:
Are you looking for a mid-week or weekend healthy treat?
Do you or your children love pizza?
Are you trying to get more vegetables into your children’s diet?
How cool is this idea:
Rainbow Cauliflower Pizza?
A great way to get the children eating up their veggies!!
You can find the recipe here: Rainbow Cauliflower Pizza.
- National Hat Day And Street Art Saturday
- A Lob Haircut Or You Might Call It A Long Bob
- National Rubber Ducky Day: The Duck House
- Decorate Your Home For Winter
- Ruby Red Slippers From The Wizard Of Oz
- 9 Ways To Add Beetroot Into Your Recipes
- We Are Off To See The Wizard In This Amazing Lift
- Green Glitter Jumper And Silver Skirt With Boots
- Polka Dot Maxi Dress And Some London Street Art
- Purple Flower Umbrella And Cream Dress
- How To Make A BerryWorld Strawberry And Rhubarb
- Santa Christmas Jumper And Tutu Style Dress
- 10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out This Year
- And Just Like That.. Fair Isle Jumper & Red Trousers
- The Frozen Inspired Infinity Chamber