EASTER is the perfect excuse for getting together and celebrating with family and friends over fresh, delicious seasonal food.
Whether you are looking for the perfect breakfast to eat on-the-go, a tasty side-dish to accompany the Easter roast or quick, tasty eats – the chefs at Primula Cheese have created a brand-new selection of flavoursome snacks which are perfect for Easter feasting.
When it comes to spending time with loved ones, no one wants to be stuck in the kitchen for hours on end, so these speedy recipes can be whipped up quickly giving you more time to enjoy those little moments with family and friends.
For those who don’t already know, as part of the Kavli Trust, Primula profits go to charities in the UK and abroad. So every time you pick up a tube of Primula, you’re helping a good cause too!
Today I am sharing one of their breakfast recipes.
Looking for a tasty breakfast recipe?
Start your day right with our mini frittata muffins, using this delicious and healthy recipe.
How to make Mini Breakfast Frittatas:
What you’ll need:
- 1 tube of Primula Light Cheese
- 280g cooked quinoa
- 300g frozen peas
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 10g mixed herbs, e.g. mint, parsley or dill, finely chopped
- 7 large eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Paper cases or baking parchment
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 200˚C / 400˚F.
- Line a muffin tin with paper cases.
- In a large bowl, combine the quinoa, peas, spring onions and herbs and mix well.
- Add the eggs, salt and pepper and whisk until well combined.
- Using a small ladle, portion the mix into the paper cases, ensuring an even spread of ingredients.
- Top with a squeeze of Primula Light cheese spread into the centre of each Frittata.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the muffins are set and the cheese is bubbling and melted.
- Enjoy warm or at room temperature.
Recipe and images courtesy of Primula
What do you think?
Fancy trying out this recipe for breakfast?