How To Make Fruity Rocky Road.
Rocky Roads anyone?
Deliciously sticky, moist and moreish this Rocky Road could be the slippery slope to naughtiness!
One piece is never enough. It makes a great treat for lunchboxes to help ease you out of the holiday season and back into work.
Why not pop in a can of Belvoir’s Elderflower Pressé Light to enjoy with it?
How To Make Fruity Rocky Road:
Makes 16 squares
You Will Need:
- 200g of dried sour cherries and blueberries
- 90ml Belvoir Blueberry & Blackcurrant Cordial
- 297g can of condensed milk
- 100g each of dark and milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 30g of butter, softened
- 200g of digestive biscuits, roughly crushed
- 50g of mini marshmallows
- 100g of white chocolate, chopped
How To Make Fruity Rocky Road Method:
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with parchment paper.
- Put the sour cherries and blueberries in a pan with the cordial and 30ml of water and bring to a simmer then remove from the heat and set aside to cool and soak for at least an hour.
- Pour the condensed milk into a pan, and heat until just coming to a simmer, stirring. Put the dark and milk chocolate in a bowl with the butter and pour over the hot condensed milk.
- Stir until you have a smooth glossy mix.
- Strain the fruit, discarding any excess liquid, then add to the chocolate mix with the biscuits and mini marshmallows. Stir with a wooden spoon until completely combined.
- Tip it into the lined baking tin and spread out with the back of a spoon. Melt the white chocolate, then drizzle it all over the surface. Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours until solid. Cut into 16 squares and serve.
How To Make Fruity Rocky Road. Recipe and images courtesy of Belvoir Fruit Farms.
Fancy trying this Fruity Rocky Road recipe?
Let me know in the comments below if you get to make some 🙂
You Might Also Like:
Gluten Free Chocolate and Peanut Butter Rocky Road Clusters.
BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road.
Avocado Rocky Road.
Popcorn Rocky Roads.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest: