Recipe and photograph courtesy of BerryWorld
BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road Treats. A Father’s Day treat recipe. Father’s Day (Sunday, 17 June). BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road anyone?
Guest post fromBerryWorld: Our strawberry rocky road is a decadent and quick way to indulge. Whip up a batch when you’re expecting a visitor, just don’t expect it to last long! It’s the ultimate naughty but nice snack.
How To Make BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
400g plain chocolate
2 tbsp golden syrup
50g unsalted butter
250g strawberries, hulled and halved
1 apple peeled and cut into chunks
100g blanched almonds
100g dried sour cherries
Icing sugar to dust
What To Do:
1. Line an 8” square tin or small roasting tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Melt the chocolate, syrup and butter over a pan of simmering water.
3. In a bowl, mix the strawberries, apple, nuts and cherries. Once the chocolate has melted, pour over the fruit and nuts and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin, and allow to set.
4. Turn the Rocky Road out, and cut into chunks before dusting with icing sugar.
A perfect sharing treat for you and your friends or family. Father’s Day (Sunday, 17 June). What do you think of this BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road recipe? Fancy making some?
You might also like:
White Chocolate And BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles:
Love chocolates? Fancy making your own truffles? How delicious do these ones look: White Chocolate and BerryWorld Cranberry Truffles.
BerryWorld Strawberry Cream Victoria Sponge:
Named after Queen Victoria herself, there are few cakes that can beat this all-time classic recipe. You can spread strawberry jam (turning it into a jam sponge) or whipped vanilla cream on the base of one sponge cake as a filling, or both. This classic recipe is one of my favourites. A traditional cake anyone? BerryWorld Strawberry Cream Victoria Sponge anyone. BerryWorld Strawberry Cream Victoria Sponge.
BerryWorld Strawberries, Roasted Rhubarb And Rosewater Labenh Balls:
Fancy making a BerryWorld Strawberries, Roasted Rhubarb and Rosewater Labenh Balls? Strawberries are in season relatively early in the year. Fortunately, this coincides with the Yorkshire Rhubarb season.
Rhubarb and strawberries are wonderful together as the floral notes of the rhubarb flatter the strawberries and vice versa. Fancy making a BerryWorld Strawberries, Roasted Rhubarb and Rosewater Labenh Balls?
Such fun for a dinner party. What do you think of these BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road?
A Father’s Day treat recipe. Father’s Day (Sunday, 17 June).
Recipe courtesy of BerryWorld. As always, share your thoughts in the comments below.
- BerryWorld Strawberry, Crab and Avocado Salad
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries: How To Make
- BerryWorld Strawberry And Apple Sorbet Recipe To Try
- BerryWorld Strawberry And BerryWorld Blueberry Hot Pots: Using Recycled Jars
- BerryWorld Strawberry Mousse: Afternoon Tea Treat
- How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths: Halloween
- How To Make Spiderman Strawberries
- FRO-YO Strawberry Bark: Summer Party Treats
- BerryWorld Strawberry, Fig and Rosewater Salad
- Make And Enjoy Some BerryWorld Pimm’s Lollies
- Bonne Maman Marbled Fruity Meringues
- BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road Treats
- BerryWorld Strawberry Scotch Pancakes
- BerryWorld Hazelnut Meringue Layer Cake
- Strawberry Robin Lollipops: Great For Christmas Parties
BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road
- 400g plain chocolate
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 50g unsalted butter
- 250g strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 apple peeled and cut into chunks
- 100g blanched almonds
- 100g dried sour cherries
- Icing sugar to dust
- Line an 8” square tin or small roasting tray with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the chocolate, syrup and butter over a pan of simmering water.
- In a bowl, mix the strawberries, apple, nuts and cherries. Once the chocolate has melted, pour over the fruit and nuts and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin, and allow to set.
- Turn the Rocky Road out, and cut into chunks before dusting with icing sugar.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review