Radish And Celery Potato Salad: Healthy Lunch Ideas. Hello friends, do you fancy a nice and tasty salad recipe? Radish And Celery Potato Salad anyone? Of courses, oh so tasty.
Radish And Celery Potato Salad: Healthy Lunch Ideas:
Save yourself money and eat healthier by making your own lunch. Not only saving money but also healthier too.
So why not keep your healthy eating goals on the right track with this tasty salad idea?
Potato salad is a real crowd pleaser and this recipe, packed with extra crunch, has plenty to offer than flavour and texture.
At the same time, also perfect for lighter dining served with fresh fish or grilled chicken.
How To Make Radish And Celery Potato Salad:
Serves: 4 (as a side dish)
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
You Will Need:
For The Salad:
500g baby or new potatoes, halved if large
150g radishes, quartered
3 sticks celery, sliced
For The Dressing:
1 tbsp whole-grain mustard
A tbsp olive oil
One tbsp white wine vinegar
½ small pack chives, finely chopped
½ small pack of parsley, finely chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
What To Do:
1.) Firstly, place the potatoes into a pan of lightly salted water, bring to the boil and simmer until tender (about 10 minutes), then drain and set aside to cool.
2.) Whilst the potatoes cool, mix together olive oil, whole grain mustard, a dash of white wine vinegar, chopped chives and parsley in a small bowl and also the season to taste.
3.) Last but not least, in a serving bowl combine the dressing with the cooked new potatoes, sliced radishes and celery. Mix well and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Love Celery.
Updated Post. First published here 23rd January 2019.
So what do you think about this Radish And Celery Potato Salad? Do you also fancy trying it?
Of course, great for adding your favourite meat or fish into a main meal.
Radish And Celery Potato Salad
- 500g baby or new potatoes, halved if large
- 150g radishes, quartered
- 3 sticks celery, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ small pack chives, finely chopped
- ½ small pack of parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the potatoes into a pan of lightly salted water, bring to the boil and simmer until tender (about 10 minutes), then drain and set aside to cool.
- Whilst the potatoes cool, mix together olive oil, whole grain mustard, a dash of white wine vinegar, chopped chives and parsley in a small bowl and season to taste.
- In a serving bowl combine the dressing with the cooked new potatoes, sliced radishes and celery. Mix well and serve.
As well As This Recipe You Might Also Like These Tasty Recipes Too:
Watercress Gazpacho with Manchego Croutes:
Firstly, do you fancy trying out this Watercress Gazpacho with Manchego Croutes recipe out?
So with summer just around the corner, we’re all looking for recipes that are quick, easy and healthy; simple dishes to enjoy alfresco. So how about trying this Watercress Gazpacho with Manchego Croutes recipe?
Radish And Celery Goodness Bagel:
Secondly, do you fancy making a nice and healthy bagel?
Crunchy and fresh, this made-in-minutes toasted bagel with hummus and crisp veg is a really quick idea for a healthy lunch or snack. Radish And Celery Goodness Bagel.
Last but not least, do you fancy trying this Radish Gazpacho?
Try this dazzling take on the classic chilled Spanish soup – this version is made with pretty pink radishes, herbs and yogurt. So tasty. Radish Gazpacho.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple
- 5 Mix And Match Salad Jar Recipes To Try Out
- Toasted California Walnut, Lentil And Coconut Rice
- BerryWorld Strawberry, Crab and Avocado Salad
- Toasted Walnut, Black Bean, Corn And Tomato Salad
- Asparagus, Tuna And Bean Salad With Shallot: How To
- 3 Winter Salads To Add To Your Meal Plan This Week
- Butternut Squash, Quinoa, Pear and Walnut Bowl
- Celery And Apple Matchstick Salad: Celery Salad Recipe
- Salmon, Walnut And Avocado Grain Bowls
- Steamed Chantenay And Little Gem Salad With Feta
- Isle of Wight Tomato Avocado And Red Onion Salad With A Lime And Chilli Dressing
- Honey Mustard Turkey And Chantenay Salad With Pine Nuts And Goats Cheese
- Lemon Roasted Chantenay With Feta And Mint Couscous Salad
- Shallot, Courgette, British Asparagus Salad
I hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.