Halloween Carrot Muffins: Great For Halloween Night. Hello friends. So how are you today? Do you fancy making some Halloween Carrot Muffins? Yummy!!
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Halloween Carrot Muffins Ingredients.
- Secondly, Halloween Carrot Muffins Recipe.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
Halloween Carrot Muffins:
Carrot muffins, how yummy?
You Will Need:
- 200g/7oz soft light brown sugar
- 200ml/7floz sunflower oil
- 2 medium eggs
- 200g/7oz plain flour
- 2.5ml/1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2.5ml/1/2tsp bicarbonate of soda
- pinch of salt
- 5ml/1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 200g/7oz carrots, peeled and grated
- 50g/2oz walnut pieces, chopped
- 5ml/1 tsp vanilla essence
For The Icing:
- 225g/ icing sugar, sifted
- 25g/1oz unsalted butter
- 75g/3oz chilled full fat cream cheese
- food colouring and writing icing
Halloween Carrot Muffins Method:
- Preheat the oven to 170C/Fan 150C/325F/Gas Mark 3. Line a deep 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- Place the sugar, oil and eggs in a large bowl, then beat together with a wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth and thickened.
- Sift over the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and cinnamon then fold in until well mixed.
- Fold in the carrots, walnuts and vanilla essence.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cake cases and bake in the middle of the oven for 25mins or until golden, risen and the middle bounces back when lightly pressed.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 5mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
For The Icing :
- Use an electric whisk to beat the icing sugar and butter together in a large bowl until fluffy.
- Add the cream cheese and briefly beat together again until just combined.
- Don’t overbeat or it will become runny.
- Spread the icing over the muffins, then let the kids go mad icing the cakes with spooky characters.
- Un-iced these muffins freeze well.
- Once cool pack them into a freezer proof container or bag and freeze for up to 3 months.
- Thaw at room temperature for about 1 hour, then ice as instructed.
Halloween Carrot Muffins:
So what do you think about this easy carrot muffin recipe? Halloween Carrot Muffins. Do you also fancy making some? Recipe and photo credits – British Carrots website.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, New Limited Edition Monster Spooky Puffs Review. With Halloween not far away my kids love anything and everything Hallo-weeny so when we were asked if we would like to try the new limited edition Honey Monster Spooky Puffs. New Limited Edition Monster Spooky Puffs Review.
Secondly, FancyDressOutfitters Halloween Costume Review. We always go out trick or treating of course only go to peoples houses that have decorated in readiness for Halloween visitors. FancyDressOutfitters Halloween Costume Review.
Fruity Monster Pops. Thirdly, Fruity monster pops anyone? These Halloween treats a great fun to make with children. Fruity Monster Pops.
Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes:
Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes, Anyone? Fourthly, simple to make cupcakes that make a huge impact, a trick and a treat all rolled into one! Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes: Scary Party Food.
Banana And Coconut Ghoul Pops. Last But not Least, as Autumn’s chill begins to bite, we look forward to traditional celebrations associated with the season, taking advantage of the rich harvest mother nature has to offer. Halloween, Bonfire Night or simply the drawing in of the evenings cosying up with a warming bowl of soup, are all aspects to look forward to. These are in particularly fun to make up with the kids! How To Make Banana And Coconut Ghoul Pops.