10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out Right Now. Hello friends. So are you looking for Christmas recipe ideas today?
10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out Right Now:
I am sharing some yummy Christmas party treats to try out now and make again and of course, if you love them you can make more nearer Christmas.
Meringue Topped Mince Pies: One Or Two For Santa:
Firstly, do you fancy a twist on your usual Mince Pies? How yummy!?
So this twist on the traditional mince pie recipe includes a light, fluffy meringue top. How To Make Meringue Topped Mince Pies.
10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out Right Now: Mince Pies:
Secondly, traditional Mince Pies Anyone?
Prep time 35 mins
Bake time 20 mins
What’s not to love? Also great for afternoon tea. How To Make Truvia Mince Pies.
Yummy Mini Blueberry Tarts:
Thirdly, tarts anyone? Yummy Mini Blueberry Tarts anyone?
Also how sweet? Also great for afternoon tea. How To Make Yummy Mini Blueberry Tarts.
Pecan and Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls from Lotte Duncan:
Fourthly, Pecan and Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls. Great for Christmas Day breakfast. Pecan and Cranberry Cinnamon Rolls from Lotte Duncan.
10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out Right Now: Christmas Cupcakes:
Fifthly and some fun Christmas cupcakes with sprinkles.
So who does not love sprinkles? How To Make Christmas Cupcakes.
Billington’s Orange and Cranberry Mini Christmas Loaf:
Sixth, also how sweet are these Billington’s Orange and Cranberry Mini Christmas Loafs?
Chocolate Macaroon filled with Milk Chocolate Ganache:
Seventh, so who does not love macaroons?
Chocolate Macaroon filled with Milk Chocolate Ganache. How yummy!? Chocolate Macaroon filled with Milk Chocolate Ganache.
Heart Of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes:
Eighth, today I’m sharing this fun heart of gold Christmas cupcakes recipe with you! Now then, how yummy are these? Heart Of Gold Christmas Cake Cupcakes.
Gerry Wilton’s Hand Made Belgian Truffles:
Ninth, Gerry Wilton’s Hand Made Belgian Truffles….
Also a Must See!!!!
Chief Chocolate Officer Gerry Spreads Christmas Cheer With Extreme Chocolate Truffle Making Demo On YouTube. So funny. Gerry Wilton’s Hand Made Belgian Truffles.
10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out Right Now: Butterfly Cupcakes:
Last but not least, these are such a family tradition in our house as they are easy to make and taste great!! Butterfly Cupcakes.
Updated post. First published here: 12th December 2014. So what do you think about these recipes? Do you fancy trying any?
Of course, The Photo Credits!! Thanks to the amazingly talented Jill Wellington.
Also if you are looking for more recipes, hit the tags on the sidebar.
- Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos
- Turkey, Gammon And Sprout Pot Pie: A Perfect Recipe At
- Christmas Leftover Veg Tart For A Delicious Meal
- Turkey and Mozzarella Christmas Sandwich Loaf
- Baked Eggnog Cheesecake, Ginger And Maple Crust
- BerryWorld Cranberry Meringue Roulade With
- 6 Christmas Pea Recipes: The Christmas Pea Recipes
- Cavolo Nero, Cranberry & Prawn Cocktail How To Make
- Goat’s Cheese Brushetta: Great For Christmas Starters
- How To Make A Black Forest Gateau Roulade
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out Today
- Earring Christmas Gifts (£5.00 Each Pair And Under)
- Fruit And Nut Stuffing Bake And How To Make Some
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone This
- 10 Christmas Party Treat Ideas To Try Out Right Now
You Might Also Like:
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
Finally, if you like this post, why not follow along so you never miss a post?
Also I hope you have enjoyed today’s post.
So if you like, you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.