Are you looking for a nice and healthy salad recipe?
Something suitable for the cooler weather?
Fancy making this Coronation Turkey Salad up?
Autumn salads, how yummy!!
Perfect for around Christmas time when you have some leftover Turkey.
An alternative and healthy way to use your turkey leftovers.
Preparation time: 15 min
How To Make A Coronation Turkey Salad:
- 1 tsp medium curry powder
- 1 tbsp Branston original pickle
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 300g leftover turkey meat, chopped or shredded
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 bag watercress salad
- Handful of flaked toasted almonds
- Crusty bread, to serve
How To Make:
- In a large bowl, mix together the curry powder, Branston pickle and mayonnaise. Add the turkey and toss to coat the meat completely.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and lemon juice with a little seasoning.
- Halve the cucumber lengthways and use a teaspoon to scoop out all the seeds. Chop into half-moon slices.
- Divide the watercress and cucumber between two plates. Dress with the olive oil and lemon juice mixture then top with the coronation turkey.
- Finally, scatter with the almonds and serve with crusty bread.
*Recipe c/o Branston original pickle*
What do you think of this Coronation Turkey Salad recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like these Brandston Pickle ideas:
Cheese, Pickle & Potato Pie:
Fancy trying this Cheese, pickle & potato pie?
I love cheese and pickle together.
Cheese, Pickle & Potato Pie.
Beef Stew With Dumplings:
Beef stew with dumplings. A perfect Winter warmer recipe!! We love beef stew in Winter here, especially when there are lots of dumplings in it!
Extra Tasty Lasagne:
Tasty lasagna. I could eat lasagna every day. Love it. Fancy making a tasty lasagna into an extra tasty lasagne?
What do you think of these recipes?