Recipe and photograph courtesy of BerryWorld
BerryWorld Mixed Berry Pavlova For Easter.
Fancy making this beautiful BerryWorld Mixed berry pavlova over Easter?
This pavlova is indulgent but light.
The lemon curd gives it a lovely citrus flavour. Add mini Easter eggs to impress guests on Easter weekend.
How To Make A BerryWorld Mixed Berry Pavlova:
Prep time: 30 minutes plus 2 hours cooling
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 large egg whites
- 200g caster sugar, plus 1 tsp for marinating
- 1tsp corn flour
- 500g double cream
- 2tbsp lemon curd
- 1 tbsp icing sugar plus extra for dusting
- 400g mixed berries
What To Do:
- Pre-heat oven to 130°C.
- Using an electric whisk, whip the egg whites until they become stiff. Gradually add spoonfuls of sugar, whisking well in between each spoonful, until all the sugar is combined, and the whites are stiff and glossy.
- Spoon the meringue onto a baking sheet lined with silicone paper and spread into a circle. Build up the sides of the pavlova so when cooked, there will be a well in the centre for the cream.
- Place on the middle shelf of the oven for 1 hour. To Prepare the fruit, slice the strawberries and combine them in a bowl with the other berries and 1tsp caster sugar and set aside or marinate.
- After 1 hour turn off the oven and leave the meringue in to cool. It should be crisp and slightly golden, but it will still be soft in the middle. When it’s cool, carefully slide off the paper onto a serving plate.
- Beat the cream to soft peaks and spread in the middle of the pavlova. Drip and drizzle the lemon curd over and top with the berries and give it a final dusting of icing sugar and serve.
Note: Make sure the bowl and whisk you use for the egg whites are very clean. If there’s any residual grease or oil on them it will inhibit the volume of the meringue.
*Recipe and photograph courtesy of BerryWorld*
What do you think of this BerryWorld Mixed Berry Pavlova For Easter?
Fancy making one?
You might also like these Pavlova’s:
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Cheesecake With BerryWorld Cranberry Glaze
- Rhubarb Cheese Cake from La Fosse at Cranborne
- Earl Grey And Clotted Cream Cheesecake
- Create A Delicious BerryWorld Mixed Berry Cheesecake
- ‘Nutty Love’ Cheesecake, What is Not Too Love About This?
- Superbly Easy To Make Ginger And Orange No Bake Cheesecake
- Hex River Valley Plum And Nectarine Cheesecake
- How To Make A Perfect Baked Cheesecake
- How To Make A Ginger And Lime Cheesecake
- How To Make Oatcake Strawberry Cheesecake