How To Make A BerryWorld Strawberry And Rhubarb Crumble. Happy Thursday friends.
How is your week going so far? All good here.
BerryWorld Strawberry and Rhubarb Crumble anyone? Yum, Yum!!
Alex says “Roughly chopped fruit with a dash of ginger wine and a crunchy bar crumble topping! This pudd is a great way to have something warming that still tastes like summer.”
How To Make BerryWorld Strawberry and Rhubarb Crumble:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 500g rhubarb
- 100ml water
- 100 grams golden caster sugar
- 1 tbsp Stones ginger wine
- 250g strawberries
- 75g butter
- 175g self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 60g Demerera sugar
- 1 Crunchie bar, crushed
What To Do:
1. Preheat your oven to 180c.
2. Trim and cut the rhubarb and place half of it in a saucepan with the golden caster sugar, the water and the ginger wine and simmer gently until syrupy.
3. Halve the strawberries the place all the fruit and rhubarb syrup into a baking dish.
4. To make the crumble, put the butter, flour into a bowl and rub with your fingers until it resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar, ginger and the crushed Crunchie bar and sprinkle generously over the fruit.
5. Bake for 30 minutes until golden and bubbling.
*Recipe and photograph courtesy of BerryWorld*
What do you think of this BerryWorld Strawberry and Rhubarb Crumble recipe?
Fancy making some?
You might also like these rhubarb recipes:
Rhubarb and Raspberry Rainbow Meringue:
Layers of meringue, smooth whipped cream and a sharp taste of raspberry come together to make this elegant pastel dessert. How delicious!?
Rhubarb And Custard Slice:
how about making a Rhubarb and Custard Slice?
Combine these two classical taste combinations into this delicious sweet treat.
Perfect for sharing with friends and family.