Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose & Partners.
Mixed Vegetable With Crunchy Almond Crumble.
Hello friends, happy Thursday. Today I have a tasty vegan recipe to share with you; Mixed Vegetable With Crunchy Almond Crumble.
* Preparation time: 10 minutes
* Cooking time: 35 minutes
* Total time: 45 minutes
* Serves: 2
How To Make Mixed Vegetable With Crunchy Almond Crumble:
- 75g plain or wholemeal flour (or a mixture)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 30g vegan dairy-free spread, chilled
- 350g tub tomato and chilli sauce
- 350g frozen vegetable mix
- 115g pack baby spinach
- 10g whole almonds, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Put the flour and oregano in a bowl and dot in the spread with a knife. Using floured hands work the spread into the flour to give a crumbly consistency.
2. Tip the tomato and chilli sauce and frozen grilled vegetable mix into a saucepan and cook gently for about 5 minutes until heated through. Stir in 4 tbsp water and the spinach and cook for a couple of minutes, stirring until the spinach has wilted.
3. Tip into a shallow baking dish and spoon the crumble mixture on top. Sprinkle with the almonds and bake for 30 minutes until golden. Delicious served with dressed salad leaves.Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose & Partners.
You Might Also Like:
Quick And Easy To Make Vegan Frosted Lemon Cake:
If you’re wondering how to make a vegan cake, we have the perfect recipe.
Ready in under an hour, this moist,
fluffy vegan frosted lemon cake recipe makes a great vegan treat,
particularly good with a cup of tea.
Why is this the best vegan cake recipe?
Vegan Mini Shallot Bhajis With Minted Yogurt:
Spicy and crispy,
these little bite-sized bhajis are great for a party or as part of an Indian feast.
Follow along on Pinterest for more tasty recipe ideas.
Latest On The Blog: