Happy Friday friends. Welcome To The Weekend Link Up. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have fun at this week’s weekend blog hop. Are you planning to watch The Royal Wedding tomorrow on TV or down in London?
My blog migration is still going ahead but not quite finished yet. You can read more about it here: Thank You And I Will See You Again Soon: Creative Mondays Link Up.
Yes, It’s The Royal Wedding Tomorrow. How quickly did this come around!! For a moment, I thought it was next week.
Will you be in London or watching it on TV?
We might hop on the train down to London to see if we can get a glimpse of the wedding and then watch the highlights on TV later. We still not decided for sure yet.
Today I am sharing some recipe inspiration:
Celebrate The Royal Wedding With One Of These 19 Different Recipes Ideas:
- This #GBBO Showstopper Challenge is perfect for a traditional English Cake and so yummy.
- How about making some Royal Crown Shortbread Biscuits?
- This Union Jack Jubilee Cake is perfect for any kind of party.
- These Party Berry Trifles are so sweet.
- Mini Berry Pavlovas anyone? These are adorable.
- How about making a large trifle for all your friends or family? Will Torrent’s Royal Jubilee Trifle.
- A Traditional BerryWorld Strawberry Cream Victoria Sponge cake anyone?
- Say cheer’s with a Very Berry Pimms.
- Love Pimms? How about it in a cake? Pimms Cake Queen’s Birthday.
- These Sunday Lunch Scones are perfect for a royal party.
- These crown cupcakes are so much fun to make: Queens Crown Cupcakes And Throwing A Street Party Tips.
- Coronation Chicken Sandwich Anyone?
- Did someone mention Pimms? Cherry Pimm’s Punch.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have announced that their wedding cake won’t be a traditional, rich, heavy fruit cake but a light, organic lemon and elderflower cake. Fancy making some Gluten Free Mini Elderflower and Lemon Loaf Cakes?
- Love drizzle cake? How about making an Elderflower And Lemon Drizzle Cake?
- Impress your friends with this Elderflower, Lemon & Poppy Seed Layered Cake.
- Chicken Salad Ciabatta. Tasty!
- This Gluten Free Semolina and Raspberry Layer Cake with Raspberry and Lemon Syrup would be perfect for a celebration.
- Or how about a Lemon And blackberry Traybake?
Fancy trying any of these recipes? Celebrate The Royal Wedding With One Of These 19 Different Recipes Ideas #WeekendLinkUp
Welcome To The Weekend Link Up. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have fun at this week’s blog hop.
Welcome To The Weekend Link Up Guidelines:
Please only link up family-friendly posts!
Link up any posts or straight to your homepage. You can link any posts up on Friday’s. No need for a theme.
Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Weekendbloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.
Please try to stop by over the weekend when you have a spare five minutes and comment on a few of the blogs that have linked up.
Please link back to the Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word. You can either link back or grab a Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.
It would be great if you would like to follow me in some way? Let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can follow you back.