A Day Out In Chesterfield: The Wednesday Blog Hop.
Hello and happy Wednesday friends.
Welcome back to this week’s Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday.
Do you have a blog post with some photos in it to share with us today?
A Day Out In Chesterfield:
Ever since the clock’s turned back it has been cold and dark around here.
I am not a fan of Winter but give me a nice cosy coat, warm boots, hat and gloves and I am a happy bunny!!
These photos were taken on a Sunday in Chesterfield a few weeks ago.
No market on a Sunday so it is nice and quiet around here.
I am sure it will be a lot busier on the run-up to Christmas.
Taking of markets, I use to love them.
It is not very often you see them nowadays is it?
Me and my Mum used to love visiting our local market on a Sunday, years ago.
It was in a big open field and people use to come and sell from miles and miles around.
The market itself would take you all afternoon to walk around as it was so big.
We used to come home with bags full of clothes.
All at bargain prices.
The good old day, eh!?
I would buy some clothes that when I got home was too small and never fit me.
That was the trouble with markets, there was never anywhere to try them.
Brand new jeans but they always be just that bit too small.
Eventually, I started running and that got me into them!
I think I still have some of the new jeans I brought back in the day, still tagged up from years ago.
Hidden away hoping to fit into them one day. Ha!
My one day jeans!!
Talking of getting back into clothes, did you read my post: Do Something Today That Your Future Self Will Thank You For?
I am back on a health and fitness goal.
What I Wore: A Day Out In Chesterfield:
A Day Out In Chesterfield:
Now onto this Wednesdays Blog Hop:
Welcome back to this week’s photo sharing linky party: ‘The Wednesday Blog Hop’.
Do you have any posts with photos in them to share with us today?
Day Out In Chesterfield: The Wednesday Blog Hop 08/11/2017:
Blog Hop Buttons.
Link up your Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday photos at the blog hop today: These posts can be Wordless Or Not So Wordless.
Link up your posts on the linky below. Add any posts with pictures in them. Simple eh!? These posts can be wordless or not so wordless, that is up to you.
- Please try to hop on the blog hop and leave a few comments on others posts that have linked up.
- If you would like to add The Wednesday blog hop button onto your own blog or post you can find it here: blog hop buttons. You are also welcome to grab the code and share a blog hop on your own page too.Have fun at this week’s linky party and don’t forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop.
- Do not forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop Or Mondays for Creative Mondays to link up to the parties.
Thanks for stopping by. This blog hop has now ended and been deleted due to old broken links. Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop. See you again soon.
Some Posts You Might Have Missed:
- Sometimes The Smallest Things Take Up The Most Room
- A Dog Will Teach You Unconditional Love
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Superhero Shirt: Wonder Woman Was My Superhero
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- Yummy Cocktails Recipe Creations And Some To Try
- It’s Friday Again It’s Saturday, Sunday, What?
- Favourite Five Friday: What I’m Loving This Week
- It’s A Bit To Windy For The Log Flume Just Yet
- 7 Blue Dresses For Dress In Blue Day: Cancer Awareness