Butlins At Minehead: What I Wore: Over 40 Style. Happy Thursday 🙂 So how are you today? Thank you so much for stopping by.
The Summer holidays may be long gone but today I am sharing a few of our Summer memories from the school holidays.
A Visit To Minehead. Minehead is a coastal town and civil parish in Somerset, England. Such a beautiful place to visit. It lies on the south bank of the Bristol Channel, 21 miles north-west of the county town of Taunton, 12 miles from the border with the county of Devon and in proximity of the Exmoor National Park. Such a beautiful beach and a great place to relax. We loved the walk around the harbour along the main road. Minehead beach, wouldn’t you want to be here right now too?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Visiting Butlins At Minehead And Photos Around Minehead.
- Secondly, Lots Of Photos Around Minehead Beach.
- Thirdly, What I Wore.
- Fourthly, More Post Ideas.
Butlins At Minehead: What I Wore:
We spent the last week of the Summer holidays at Butlins in Minehead. As always, we had a lovely family fun holiday here. It was also mine and the hubby’s 21st wedding anniversary while we were away too. Come to think of it, he still has not taken me out for that promised meal together when we get home!! Grr!!
The school holidays are just great. We just booked our holiday and threw some clothes into a suitcase and went that same day. We can not usually just take off when we please. That is one of the great perks about when the children are off school. No plans, just get up and go. You can just go anywhere, whenever you feel like it!! I miss these days.
A walk down the seafront in Minehead. So refreshing. Love to blow the cobwebs away!
The South West Coast Path. Such a lovely and peaceful walk. So beautiful too.
Me and my Daughter having some fun.
Minehead is such a beautiful and relaxing place to visit.
We also timed it right for the weather too and it was lovely.
Just little bit of sea breeze, perfect so not to get too warm.
We had a lovely walk around Minehead harbour.
How steep is their back garden? It does look like a lovely garden with a lot of character. Can you imagine climbing to the top to sit on that bench?
It would be worth it. A great view out to sea.
Can you also see the skeleton head and arms, half way up their garden?
Butlins At Minehead: What I Wore
Butlins At Minehead:
Can you see Butlins in the distance!?
A sea selfie. Let the wind blow. So who cares about straight hair, anyway?
How cool are the houses overlooking the sea?
Seafront At Minehead:
What I Wore
- Dress: Primark
- Cardigan: c/o Bonmarche
- Sandals: c/o Strive
Have you ever been to Butlin’s at Minehead? So do you miss the Summer holidays or glad to be back into a routine?
Some Posts You Might Have Missed:
- Firstly, Pumpkin Chili Con Carne With Mini Jacket Potatoes And Watercress Crème Fraîche. A classic dish, ideal for sharing around the fire while watching the Guy burn and the fireworks explode overhead – even better, the pumpkin bowl cuts down on the washing up! Pumpkin Chili Con Carne With Mini Jacket Potatoes.
- Secondly, Alternative To A Little Black Dress: Over 40 Style. Are you looking for an alternative to a little black dress? Something not too bright, fits beautifully, very comfortable and stylish to wear? Alternative To A Little Black Dress: Over 40 Style.
- Thirdly, Avocado Tex Mex Tacos. We love tortillas for breakfast here, especially with fried eggs in them. Yum yum!! These tacos have mashed avocados in them too, I love avocados, they tasted great. Avocado Tex Mex Tacos: Mexican-inspired Dish.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Firstly, Summer How Come You’re Not Here? Wednesday Linky. Summer How Come You’re Not Here? Today I am sharing some photos from Butlins over the years because we have not sunshine and I would love to spread some sunshine here today! Summer How Come You’re Not Here?
- Secondly, What I Really Wore: All The Fun Of The Fair. Today I have a Throwback Thursday post to share with you. I have mentioned before I love to take lots and lots of photos and then pop them into draft and forget to share them as I am sometimes rushing. What I Really Wore: All The Fun Of The Fair.
- Thirdly, A Selfie Of A Selfie! #WelcomeToTheWeekendLinkUp. My Daughter and I having a little selfie fun on holiday last week. We both wanted to take a selfie first, so we both did and this is A Selfie Of A Selfie. A Selfie Of A Selfie!
- Fourthly, Still Making Magic After 21 Years. Wordless Or Not So Still Making Magic After 21 Years.
Where Has The Sunshine Gone? Summer Where Are U:
- Fifth, Where Has The Sunshine Gone? Summer Where Are U. It feels like ever since we got back off our holiday’s and the children went back to school that Summer has disappeared! Where has the sunshine gone? It has been miserable around here. Where Has The Sunshine Gone? Summer Where Are U.
- Sixth, Polka Dots And Holiday Snaps: Welcome To The. Today I am sharing a few photos from our holiday last week. Polka Dots And Holiday Snaps.
- Seventh, Horrible History Break At Butlins. We have just come back from a fun filled week at Butlins Skegness. Horrible History Break At Butlins.
- Eighth, Butlins Ambassador Button.
- Last but not least, It’ll Be A White Christmas At Butlins… Guaranteed!