Chocolate Rudolph Cake: A Fun Cake For Christmas Day.
Hello friends. Christmas day is not to far away and today I have a sweet Chocolate Rudolph Cake recipe to share from Stork.
How much fun is this reindeer cake topper?
Chocolate Rudolph Cake: A Fun Cake For Christmas Day:
You Will Need:
225g Stork with butter
225g caster sugar
4 medium eggs
40g cocoa powder dissolved in
4-5 tablespoons hot water
225g self-raising flour, sieved
175g Stork with butter
325g icing sugar
25g cocoa powder
1 dessertspoon (10ml) milk
150g dark chocolate chips
1 x red bauble
White ready to roll icing
This Is How It’s Made:
Place Stork with butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat together until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time and then beat in the cocoa mix.
Fold in the flour and place in two deep, greased and bottom-lined 18cm (7 inch) cake tins.
Bake in oven 180°C, 160°C fan, Gas mark 4 middle shelf, for 45-55 minutes.
Transfer from the tins to a wire rack to cool completely.
Roll out a little white ready to roll icing and cut out 2 circles for the eyes, set to one side.
Reserve 8 chocolate chips for the face decoration and gently melt the remaining.
Use a little of the melted chocolate to create pupils in the centres of the eyes and allow to set.
Lay a sheet of baking paper over the antler template.
Spread the remaining melted chocolate thickly with a palette knife to form the antlers and place in the fridge to set.
To make the frosting beat together the Stork with butter, milk, icing sugar and cocoa powder until evenly combined.
To assemble trim the domed tops from the cakes if necessary and sandwich together with a layer of chocolate frosting.
Coat the sides and top with the remaining frosting using a palette knife.
Place the red bauble in position for the reindeer’s nose, and press the eyes lightly onto the frosting.
Add the reserved chocolate chips to the sides of the reindeers face.
Lastly take the antlers from the fridge, use a sharp knife to cut 2 slots into the top of the cake and gently set the antlers into position in the slots on the top of the cake.
What do you think about this fun reindeer Christmas cake?
About This Post:
This recipe was provided by Stork. No Payment was received.
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley