This post is in conjunction with Forza but all thoughts are my own.
Shake It Slim Milkshakes Challenge. Lifestyle Changes with Forza Shake It Slim Milkshakes.
Over the last few weeks, I have made lots of healthy changes thanks to Forza who asked me to try out their Shake it Slim Milkshakes. Firstly, I made my plans and wrote down all the things I wanted to change about myself, eating habits and fitness routine. I wanted to lose weight because I needed to lose weight and wanted to lose weight to help with my fitness goals.
Forza Shake It Slim Milkshakes:
Need To Lose Weight Because; Over the last year or so I have slowly started to gain a little weight. It is something I have tried not to worry or think about too much but it has now got to the point where nothing in my wardrobe fits me only my joggers and stretchy leggings!!
Want To Lose Weight; I really want to start running again. At the minute I can feel every lb of weight I’ve gained and it just doesn’t feel good to run. If I lose weight I know it will start to feel easier.
You can read all my goals here: How I Plan To Shake It Slim With Forza.
Two weeks in and my plans were slowly turning into reality and I am still sticking to them. I have changed 3/4 afternoon walks into runs. Cut down on milky cappuccinos from 2 a day to the odd one about 3 times a week. Also, cut down on morning and afternoon snacking and having a shake it slim instead. Lastly, cut down on alcohol from a glass or two a night to a few at the weekend. You can read my post here: Two Week’s In: Shake It Slim With Forza. Slowly my plans are all coming together.
If something happens like I eat a snack bar or bag of crisps I do not let it worry me too much. If I let it bother me I would perhaps end up eating even more, like I have in the past. I have started trying to exercise regularly and look after my body inside and out. Me and my Daughter pampering ourselves on Mother’s day.
I have been trying out the FORZA Shake it Slim Starter Pack & FREE Shaker Bundle. This starter pack has 7 days worth of meal replacement shakes in 3 tasty flavours. Vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. It also comes with a great shaker bottle which mixes the milkshakes up perfectly.
About The FORZA Shake It Slim Starter Pack & FREE Shaker Bundle:
- Purpose: Weight Loss
- Easy to mix slimming shakes – just add water
- Large supply – 7 day diet shakes
- FREE meal replacement shaker
Shake it Slim is a delicious weight loss meal replacement shakes designed to support safe and healthy weight loss. Replace two meals per day with meal replacement shakes for daily weight loss support.
FREE Shaker – Look awesome in the gym or just in the office with this advanced sports nutrition bottle specifically designed for improved mixability of whey protein and meal replacement powder.
Now 4 weeks into the schedule my overall thoughts.
- I have lost weight, gained weight and then started to maintain my weight.
- It has all been trial and error.
- I also find you weigh heaver at a different times of the day and also different times of the month as my women readers will know!
- In the first two weeks, I was doing OK with the diet and lost around 8lb in weight by end of week two. However, I felt hungry all the time with the extra exercise and I started to feel weak.
- Week 3 I started to eat regularly again and have my shakes as snacks after the gym. Then I started to gain a few pounds again as I lost it so quickly.
- Coming into Week 4. I used the knowledge I had gained and changed things up a bit. My normal diet for breakfast and evening meal. Where I would normally have crisps, biscuits or cake in the daytime. I substituted that with the shake, along with just a very light lunch then a shake again.
Forza Shake It Slim Milkshakes:
A typical days meal plan now.
- 07.00 Porridge and Orange Juice
- Dog walking and Spinning Class.
- 10.30 Shake
- 12.00 Scrambled eggs 1 slice of toast.
- 14.00 Shake
- Dog walking
- Gym or Swim with kids
- 18.00 Pork Loin Mashed Spuds Sweetcorn.
- At least 8 glasses of water throughout the day.
I would have had all that plus ½ a pack of biscuits or a huge cake or a bottle of wine and a large 150g bag of crisps. With the added exercise and less junk, I am at least 600-1000 KCal a day less intake than normal. With the right balance, I feel just as full. Result.
To start I was flying with shifting the weight. I then hit the buffers and cracked putting weight on. Finally, I evaluated what I had done and hit a great comprise. With the extra exercise, I was not eating enough. Respect your body!!
I think as you get older it is better to try and eat a sensible diet and add regular exercise to it. If you watch what you eat and replace the odd breakfast and lunch with a shake it slim it will benefit you a lot more.
I am turning fat into muscle so I may put a little weight on, but my body fat will drop. So I am going to continue my diet and use what I have learnt up until my Birthday.
My goal is to fit nicely into my dresses again by my 45th Birthday on the 5th May. So watch this space. I will post my progress here every two weeks.
I really enjoyed all the flavours and if I had to pick just one as my favourite it would be the vanilla.
I have also seen on the pack that there are lots of other flavours so I think I might treat myself to something different.
Then again, I might stick to the ones I know I already love.
Forza Shake It Slim Milkshakes. About this post: This post is in conjunction with Forza but all thoughts are my own.