30 Day Wardrobe Challenge: 15 Items For 30 Days.
Today I’m starting the a new fashion challenge which I found on my friend’s Dress My Truth blog.
30 Day Wardrobe Challenge: 15 Items For 30 Days:
About The Challenge:
The 30-day wardrobe challenge is where you choose no more than 15 items (dresses & skirts but no pants) and wear only them for 30 days.
Cardigans, jackets, blazers and shirts do not count and can be add-ons when creating your outfits.
Choose dresses that honours your Dressing your truth type.
This Is What Jeannie Say’s About Her Challenge:
“My goal with 15 is so you can wear each dress or skirt at least twice. If you have fewer, you get to wear them more times, which is fine. The reason for the challenge, in general, is to figure out what works and what doesn’t with your dresses and skirts. But also, to see where your dresses and skirts fit into your wardrobe by wearing them more than usual.”
I love clothes challenges as they get me out my jeans and wearing my clothes that never get worn.
Here are my 15 items of clothing:
Why not pop over and join us there is still time?
Also just a quick question is anyone else having a problem with blogger?
Mine keeps jumping to the bottom of my page every time I get on.
Some More Clothing Challenges You Might Like:
- What I Wore Wednesday: London Travels
- If My Hair Looks Good, I Can Deal With Anything
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day
- Brown And Crystal Knot Design Headband
- A Feel Good Friday Post That Has Me Ready For Spring
- Summer Maxi Dress From Not Last Year But The
- A New Swing Dress For Spring/Summer 2021
- Friday I’m In Love: With This Dreamy Spring Dress
- 8 Up-cycle Projects To Try During Covid-19 Lockdown
- Remembering A Trip To Bristol: UK Travel Plans
- Sunrise At Tower Bridge An Amazing View To See
- Peanuts Snoopy Pink Sweatshirt And How I Styled
- Vintage Steampunk Hat Reminds Me Of Alice
- Snow Way!! What I Wore In The Snow: Over 40 Style
- Street Art Saturday: How To Fake It Till You Make It!!
- When Life Gives You Monday, Dip It In Glitter
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you can drop by again very soon.