Recipe and recipe photography by Primula Cheese
Graze-on-the-go Peppers: Party Food Ideas.
Hello friends. How fun are these Graze-on-the-go Peppers?
Always find yourself running around after the kids or grand-kids, picking at their leftovers but never quite have the time for a sit-down snack?
These sweet saviours are ideal for grazing on-the-go – slice, squeeze, skedaddle.
Great for weekend treats and parties. What’s not to love?
Graze-on-the-go Peppers: Party Food Ideas:
How To Make A Graze-on-the-go Peppers:
Ingredients (makes 25):
- 12 Mini Sweet Peppers
- 150g of Primula Cheese, any flavour
- Chives – left whole
- Pitted olives, sliced into rings
- Pickled gherkins, sliced
How To Make:
- Slice mini peppers in half vertically and remove the seeds.
- Squeeze Primula cheese into the hollow.
- Sprinkle with chives, olives or pickled gherkins.
What do you think about these Graze-on-the-go Peppers: Party Food Ideas?
Great snacking ideas, dinner sides and party treats. Everyone will love these.
Do you fancy making some? As always, share your thoughts in the comments below.
Try now or Pin for later.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Primula Cheese*
*No Payment was received*
You Might Also Like:
Classy Salmon, Radish And Cheese Crackers:
Perfect for summer evenings in the garden, BBQ’s and fun parties.
Make your party go pop with these Tomato Pops!!
If you’re looking for fuss-free inspiration that looks amazing, these juice-filled flavour bursts are the perfect colour pop addition to any buffet.
Guaranteed to put a smile on ‘almost ‘ everyone’s face!
Primula ‘shake things up’ Shots:
If you’re avoiding starchy crackers (or wheat altogether!) alternate your cheese hit with sticks of peak-season fruit and veg.
These recipes are also quick and easy to make.
Whats not to love about them?
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes: Great For Parties
- Having My Birthday Celebrations In Lockdown
- California Walnut Waffles With Date Drizzle
- 7 Chocolate Cupcake Recipes For Chocolate Cupcake Day
- 13 Of The Best Blueberry Recipes From The Blog
- How To Make A Healthy Watermelon Cucumber Slushy
- How To Make Celery Sausage Rolls With A Beer Dip
- How To Use Jerte Picota Cherries At A Garden Party
- Make And Enjoy Some BerryWorld Pimm’s Lollies
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you can stop by again soon.