Classy Salmon, Radish And Cheese Crackers. Hello friends.
Sometimes it’s the simple things in life that bring the most pleasure – clear blue skies, the smell of cut grass, a garden filled with family and friends, and a selection of delicious snacks to share.
Classy Salmon, Radish & Cheese Crackers are perfect for summer evenings on the garden, BBQ’s and fun parties.
Grilled, seared, smoked or baked, salmon is a summer favourite, especially when teamed with its trusty taste companion – Primula Cheese.
Classy Salmon, Radish And Cheese Crackers:
This recipe is topped with a finely sliced radish for simple seasonality.
Ingredients: (Serves 6):
2 sea salt flat breads
150g tube of Primula Cheese with Prawn
60g smoked salmon
1 radish, finely sliced
Parsley, finely chopped
Cracked black pepper
Classy Salmon, Radish And Cheese Crackers Method:
1.) Take the cracker, spread with Primula and place smoked salmon on top.
2.) Make it extra special by sprinkling with a little radish, lemon zest, parsley and dill.
3.) Finally, season with black pepper
So what do you think about these Classy Salmon, Radish And Cheese Crackers? Do you fancy making some?
*Recipe and recipe photography by Primula Cheese. No Payment was received*
You Might Also Like:
Oaty Potato Cakes And Smoked Salmon:
Firstly, a match made in heaven! Perfect for a breakfast in bed treat or a lazy mothering Sunday brunch – something the whole family can enjoy.
Or maybe one of these recipes:
Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon Bagels– Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon Bagels.
Easy Salmon Sandwiches: Perfect For Afternoon Tea– Easy Salmon Sandwiches.
Salmon With A Pistachio And Basil Crust: Meal Prep Ideas– Salmon With A Pistachio And Basil Crust.
Smoked Salmon Omelette: Posh Breakfast Or Brunch– Smoked Salmon Omelette.
Smoked Salmon Club Sandwich: Afternoon Tea– Smoked Salmon Club Sandwich.
Smoked Salmon Carpaccio with Horseradish Cream, Rainbow Beetroot, Radish, Capers and Watercress- Smoked Salmon Carpaccio With Horseradish Cream, Rainbow Beetroot, Radish, Capers and Watercress.
Hot-Smoked Salmon And Watercress Salad With Apple, Green Beans And Crème Fraiche- Hot-Smoked Salmon and Watercress Salad with Apple, Green Beans and Crème Fraiche.
Salmon Terrine Hearts: A Perfect Valentine Starter- Salmon Terrine Hearts.
Roast Salmon with fennel and pistachio dukkha- Roast Salmon With Fennel And Pistachio Dukkha.
Fancy trying any of these recipes?
Join the conversation and share your thoughts below.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
Thanks for stopping by, hope you can stop by again soon.