Primula ‘Shake Things Up’ Shots.
If you’re avoiding starchy crackers (or wheat altogether!) alternate your cheese hit with sticks of peak-season fruit and veg.
Primula ‘shake things up’ Shots:
Ingredients (Serves 6):
150g tube of Primula Cheese – any flavour
1 carrot, 1 celery stick and ½ a cucumber all cut into fine strips
Splash of milk
1.) In a small mixing bowl loosen your favourite Primula cheese with a little milk to resemble the texture of a dip.
2.) Pour into shot glasses, approximately a third full.
3.) Place a few strips of each vegetable into the dip and serve.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Primula Cheese*
*No Payment was received*
Did You See These Posts:
Oaty Potato Cakes And Smoked Salmon:
A match made in heaven! Perfect for a breakfast in bed treat or a lazy mothering Sunday brunch – something the whole family can enjoy.
Classy Salmon, Radish And Cheese Crackers:
Sometimes it’s the simple things in life that bring the most pleasure – clear blue skies, the smell of cut grass, a garden filled with family and friends, and a selection of delicious snacks to share.
Classy Salmon, Radish & Cheese Crackers are perfect for summer evenings on the garden, BBQ’s and fun parties.
You Might Like:
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
Thanks for stopping by here today. I hope you can visit again soon. Plenty of new posts share here every week.