Primula ‘Shake Things Up’ Shots.
If you’re avoiding starchy crackers (or wheat altogether!) alternate your cheese hit with sticks of peak-season fruit and veg.
Primula ‘shake things up’ Shots:
Ingredients (Serves 6):
150g tube of Primula Cheese – any flavour
1 carrot, 1 celery stick and ½ a cucumber all cut into fine strips
Splash of milk
1.) In a small mixing bowl loosen your favourite Primula cheese with a little milk to resemble the texture of a dip.
2.) Pour into shot glasses, approximately a third full.
3.) Place a few strips of each vegetable into the dip and serve.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Primula Cheese*
*No Payment was received*
Did You See These Posts:
Oaty Potato Cakes And Smoked Salmon:
A match made in heaven! Perfect for a breakfast in bed treat or a lazy mothering Sunday brunch – something the whole family can enjoy.
Classy Salmon, Radish And Cheese Crackers:
Sometimes it’s the simple things in life that bring the most pleasure – clear blue skies, the smell of cut grass, a garden filled with family and friends, and a selection of delicious snacks to share.
Classy Salmon, Radish & Cheese Crackers are perfect for summer evenings on the garden, BBQ’s and fun parties.
You Might Like:
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
Thanks for stopping by here today. I hope you can visit again soon. Plenty of new posts share here every week.