Primula ‘Shake Things Up’ Shots.
If you’re avoiding starchy crackers (or wheat altogether!) alternate your cheese hit with sticks of peak-season fruit and veg.
Primula ‘shake things up’ Shots:
Ingredients (Serves 6):
150g tube of Primula Cheese – any flavour
1 carrot, 1 celery stick and ½ a cucumber all cut into fine strips
Splash of milk
1.) In a small mixing bowl loosen your favourite Primula cheese with a little milk to resemble the texture of a dip.
2.) Pour into shot glasses, approximately a third full.
3.) Place a few strips of each vegetable into the dip and serve.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Primula Cheese*
*No Payment was received*
Did You See These Posts:
Oaty Potato Cakes And Smoked Salmon:
A match made in heaven! Perfect for a breakfast in bed treat or a lazy mothering Sunday brunch – something the whole family can enjoy.
Classy Salmon, Radish And Cheese Crackers:
Sometimes it’s the simple things in life that bring the most pleasure – clear blue skies, the smell of cut grass, a garden filled with family and friends, and a selection of delicious snacks to share.
Classy Salmon, Radish & Cheese Crackers are perfect for summer evenings on the garden, BBQ’s and fun parties.
You Might Like:
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Skies Are Blue
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
Thanks for stopping by here today. I hope you can visit again soon. Plenty of new posts share here every week.