Primula ‘Shake Things Up’ Shots.
If you’re avoiding starchy crackers (or wheat altogether!) alternate your cheese hit with sticks of peak-season fruit and veg.
Primula ‘shake things up’ Shots:
Ingredients (Serves 6):
150g tube of Primula Cheese – any flavour
1 carrot, 1 celery stick and ½ a cucumber all cut into fine strips
Splash of milk
1.) In a small mixing bowl loosen your favourite Primula cheese with a little milk to resemble the texture of a dip.
2.) Pour into shot glasses, approximately a third full.
3.) Place a few strips of each vegetable into the dip and serve.
*Recipe and recipe photography by Primula Cheese*
*No Payment was received*
Did You See These Posts:
Oaty Potato Cakes And Smoked Salmon:
A match made in heaven! Perfect for a breakfast in bed treat or a lazy mothering Sunday brunch – something the whole family can enjoy.
Classy Salmon, Radish And Cheese Crackers:
Sometimes it’s the simple things in life that bring the most pleasure – clear blue skies, the smell of cut grass, a garden filled with family and friends, and a selection of delicious snacks to share.
Classy Salmon, Radish & Cheese Crackers are perfect for summer evenings on the garden, BBQ’s and fun parties.
You Might Like:
- Lemon Drizzle Cake: 3 Recipes To Choose From
- 15 Healthy Lunch Ideas To Try Out This Week
- Beyond The Kale: 9 Kale Recipes To Try Today!
- 5 Valentine Recipes To Make For Someone Special
- What Does The First Letter Of Your Name Say
- 5 Homemade Valentine Recipes Ideas To Try
- 4 Mouth Watering Pancake Recipes To Eat
- Blue Dress And Mary Jane Heels
- 10 Fun Afternoon Tea Cupcake Recipes
- How To Make Macarons: 4 Recipes To Try
- 33 Cheesecake Recipes For Afternoon Tea
- 7 Home Made Marmalade Recipes
- 5 Raspberry Recipes Made With Love
- 3 Winter Salads To Add To Your Meal Plan
- 4 Smoothies To Start Your New Year
Thanks for stopping by here today. I hope you can visit again soon. Plenty of new posts share here every week.