Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach. Hello friends, happy Saturday. So how has your week been?
I have had a lovely week off work but for some reason, I wasn’t allowed tonight off!
So back to work tonight and finish my week’s holiday, tomorrow. We had a lovely few days at the seaside as my mum who is in our bubble, opened her caravan.
It was lovely.
Cold wind and very fresh but lovely. No rain and lots of sunshine. That was the main thing!
Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach:
A cold but lovely start to the week with a visit to Skegness. First time Freddie, my mum’s puppy has been to the seaside and as you can see, he loved it!! Freddie At The Seaside.
Fish Chips And Donkey Ridez A Stick Of Rock With My Name Inside. First time in front of Skegness pier when the tide was out! See My Instagram Post Here.
Green floral maxi dress and a visit to the beach: what I wore:
Dress: H&M | Coat: Tu Clothing | Boots: Tu Clothing | Minnie Mouse Handbag: Primark
In Other News, I had my first Covid jab today (Astra Zeneca).
I have a bit of a headache but not such if that was from the stress of having to que for over a hour. Even though I had an appointment.
I felt a bit emotional in the line as my dad died from Covid a few weeks before he would have been offered his jab. It is horrible trying not to cry when there is lots of people around you isn’t it?
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots. Casual style At The Seaside! I even got to spend a few days away with my family as my mum who is in our bubble was allowed to open her caravan up this week.
Just what I needed, a few days away and to go to the beach. Great to blow the cobwebs away. Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots. Casual style At The Seaside!
Secondly, Outfit Of The Day And A Trip To Skegness. So I hope you have all had a lovely weekend? I am worn out from the school holidays already and it is only day two!!
We have already had a few fun days out, more on them when I catch up. Outfit Of The Day And A Trip To Skegness.
You Might Also like My Latest Posts:
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Skies Are Blue
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes