Jelly Sandals: Next Big Trend? 80’s Style Back Again? Hello lovelies. How are you today?
Jelly Sandals: Next Big Trend?
Remember wearing the jelly shoes and sandals or shoes when you was younger?
I remember wearing them around the 80’s and my children wearing them when they were little too.I had the big holey see through plastic bags too, loved them!!
They brought them out for adults last year but are set to be a big trend this year as they are everywhere I look! Not brave enough last year but at a bargain price, I will try any fashion trend.
Jelly Sandals: Next Big Trend? 80’s Style Back Again? I have seen all colours around and mostly priced between £9.99 -£19.99 but when I stumbled upon them today in Primark at £4.00 a pair, I had to buy some.
Which colour fluorescent, no black, no glitter…what to do? oh well, I bought all the colours they had in!!
What do you think?
At first try, they feel so comfy too..
If I get on with them OK, I’m going for the style with a chunky heel next. Did you have some of these the first time around? Would you wear them now?
Some more posts you might like:
Pink Dress And Jelly Sandals:
Yesterday after a week of working really early mornings, my husband finished work and got home in time for us to have just over an hour to ourselves.
Yeah, a whole hour! Before the school run to pick up the little 2. So we got dressed up and went out for a nice and rare pub lunch together.
April showers. Great eh? No!! I wore my jelly shoes, no running these bad boys in the rain!! And they are comfy too, result!! Pink Dress And Jelly Sandals.
Morning Runs, Coffee And Style:
With lots of different polka dots!! And Jelly Sandals.
I am not much of a morning person but having a puppy has had to change that one. 6 am starts and a coffee to wake me up. I have loved getting up early over the summer holiday.
Morning runs a shower and breakfast all before the children even wake up! Morning Runs, Coffee And Style.
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing