Milk Chocolate Tiramisu Dinner Party Treat.
Are you looking for a nice treat recipe? How about a yummy treat recipe?
Milk Chocolate Tiramisu anyone?
This has to be one of my favourite desserts. I love everything about this tasty treat.
Great for a weekend treat, afternoon tea party, dinner party treat or any occasion you might fancy something sweet.
How To Make Milk Chocolate Tiramisu:
Preparation Time: 10 mins
100ml strong espresso coffee
4 dessert spoons Greek yoghurt
12 sponge fingers
2 x 125g pots Alpro soya chocolate dessert
2 drops of vanilla essence
Cocoa powder for dusting
1.) Make 100ml of strong espresso coffee, snap the sponge fingers in half and dip them in the espresso coffee.
2.) Place at the bottom and around the sides of 2 glass ramekins or martini glasses.
3.) Splash the sponge fingers with kahlua.
4.) Spoon in the Alpro soya chocolate dessert.
5.) Mix together the Greek yoghurt and vanilla essence.
6.) Top the desserts with Greek yoghurt and dust with cocoa powder.
Milk Chocolate Tiramisu Recipe and photo credits- Alpro soya
You Might Also Like:
How about making a Skinny Tiramisu?
This has to be one of my favourite special treats ever.
Today I am Introducing Canderel Sugarly Festive Skinny Tiramisu.
Iced Chocolate Tiramisu:
Iced Chocolate Tiramisu anyone?
This tiramisu uses the classic Italian Lady, or sponge fingers (sometimes labelled tiramisu fingers) available from good delis.
They are soaked in a coffee and liqueur syrup and then layered with a rich mascarpone mousse.
There’s no churning or ice-cream making so the whole recipe is delicious yet incredibly easy.
Very Berry Tiramisu:
I love Tiramisu!!
Fancy trying this one with a berry twist?
What do you think of this Milk Chocolate Tiramisu?
Makes a lovely after dinner party treat.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review