10 Fun Afternoon Tea Cupcake Recipes. Hello friends, so how are you today? Hands up who loves afternoon tea?
I especially love mini cup cakes for afternoon tea. Oh, and a nice cup of tea to go with them.
So today I am sharing: 10 Fun Afternoon Tea Cupcake Recipes.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Sticky Ginger Toffee Buns.
- Secondly, Double Decker Freakshake Minicakes.
- Thirdly, Raspberries And White Chocolate.
- Fourthly, Milk Chocolate Cupcakes.
- Fifth, Party Food Special. Irish Coffee Cupcakes.
- Sixth, Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes.
- Seventh, Raspberry And Sun-Pat® Peanut Butter Cupcakes.
- Eighth, The Best Muffins I Have Ever Made.
- Ninth, Gluten-Free Vanilla Cupcakes.
- Last But Not Least, Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes.
10 Fun Afternoon Tea Cup Cake Recipes:
Afternoon tea cupcakes recipes.
Photo Courtesy Of Divine Chocolate, Cadbury Double Decker, Dr. Oetker, Delicious Alchemy. and Jill Wellington On Pixabay.
- Sticky Ginger Toffee Buns. Firstly, Sticky Ginger Cinder Toffee Buns: How yummy!! An all-around tasty cupcake which is also perfect for autumn with all the right flavours for Halloween and Bonfire Night. So Delicious. Sticky Ginger Cinder Toffee Buns. Prepare ahead by making the cinder toffee the day before. What is not to love?
- Double Decker Freakshake Minicakes. Secondly, freakshakes cupcakes! Move over freakshake yummy and delicious drinks their is a freakshake cake in town! So do you fancy making some Double Decker Freakshake Minicakes? These look so sweet and I bet the kids would love help making some of these!! How yummy? Great for afternoon tea or any kind of party you might be planning. Double Decker Freakshake Minicakes.
- Raspberries And White Chocolate. Thirdly, raspberries and white chocolate, delicious! Few combinations are loved as much as raspberries and white chocolate. Raspberries And White Chocolate Cupcakes. So what do you think about these muffins? Do you also fancy making any?
10 Fun Afternoon Tea Cupcake Recipes:
- Milk Chocolate Cupcakes. Fourthly, hands up who loves a nice and yummy milk chocolate cupcake? Also, both my hands are up in the air!! Whether it’s for a celebration, afternoon tea or just a well-deserved treat, you can’t beat these moist and creamy milk chocolate cupcakes, created by Primrose Bakery, one of London’s favourite bakeries. Milk Chocolate Cupcakes. Because who can resist a chocolate cupcake? I know I can’t!
- Party Food Special. Irish Coffee Cupcakes, Anyone? Fifthly, We love to make cupcakes. Also they are so fun to make. How delicious!? Only thing is, could you eat one or two? Also, if whisky isn’t one of your tipples, brandy or dark rum go well with chocolate, or for more coffee flavour, try Tia Maria. Irish Coffee Cupcakes.
Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes:
- Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes. Six, Great For Parties. Great For Parties. (Of course, parties are on hold at minute, so parties that you might be planning in the New Year!!). Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes anyone? Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes.
- Raspberry And Sun-Pat® Peanut Butter Cupcakes. Seventh, are you looking for a new cupcake recipe? Something fun to make the children over the weekend or for a Birthday party? So how yummy do these Raspberry and Sun-Pat® Peanut Butter Cupcakes look!? With a fairy cake, peanut butter and raspberry sponge cakes topped with a yummy raspberry jam icing, what’s not to love? Raspberry And Sun-Pat® Peanut Butter Cupcakes.
- Blueberry Muffins. Eighth, The Best Muffins I Have Ever Made. So on Monday, I made these yummy blueberry muffins. They were the best I have ever made!! I think the fact that the blueberries were really big ones made them even better. So yummy and perfect for an afternoon treat and lunch boxes. Blueberry Muffins.
- Gluten-Free Vanilla Cupcakes. Ninth, so are you looking for some Gluten-Free Vanilla Cupcakes to try out? Why not try these!? (Dairy + Gluten-Free) Light, moist and fluffy vanilla cupcakes topped with a swirl of buttercream. Gluten-Free Vanilla Cupcakes.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes. Last but not least, 2 of my favourite things. Chocolate fairy buns and cookies!! So why not bake them both together!?! Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes.
10 Fun Afternoon Tea Cupcake Recipes To Try Out. So what do you think about these 10 Fun Afternoon Tea Cup Cake Recipes? Do you fancy making any? Because I do!
Thank you so much for stopping by.
10 Fun Afternoon Tea Cupcake Recipes To Try Out: So I hope you have enjoyed today’s post. So if you like, you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.
Updated Post. First Published Here 4th April 2020. You Might Also Like My Latest Posts?
10 Fun Afternoon Tea Cupcake Recipes:
- Did You See 8 Summer Gin Recipes And Food Ideas For World Gin Day? Did you also know that today is World Gin Day? Do you love a spot of gin? As today I am sharing 8 Summer Gin Recipes And Food Ideas. Gin recipes, and not just recipes you drink! My favourite go-to easy gin recipe has to be, any kind of orange Gin and a can off orange San Pellegrino. A simple gin cocktail recipe in minutes. I do like to experiment with my gin cocktails too. 8 Summer Gin Recipes And Food Ideas For World Gin Day.
- 4 Ways To Pimp Up Your Pimms: Delicious Recipes. So do you fancy looking for some new ways to pimp up your Pimms? Pimms are not just for drinking though!! But also you can also add it to your baking, ice lollies, and jellies. How cool? So very moreish, I must add!! Today I am also sharing 4 fun recipes from the blog if you fancy trying any? 4 Ways To Pimp Up Your Pimms: Delicious Recipes.