Polka Dots And Meadowhall #ThrowbackThursday.
Happy Thursday friends. I kinda love writing Throwback Thursday posts and finding older photos to share.
Plus it is still too cold for me to get out and about taking new photos at the minute and I still have so many other ones to share.
Today I am sharing a Throwback Thursday post from a trip to Meadowhall, late last Summer.
I found these photos on my computer and though how sweet they were. Me and my youngest two children!
Who are no so young now! I just wish time would go by a little slower!!
Plus it is rare to get photos with my youngest two nowadays!! It’s always, “Mum can we do a photo later or I’m too busy!!”
Polka Dots And Meadowhall #ThrowbackThursday
We all love shopping at Meadowhall, because we can all find something new to buy here.
There is something for everyone and all under one roof.
I think we need to visit again soon as my Children are all growing so quickly, they could both do with some more new clothes.
What I Wore: Polka Dot Dress: George at Asda | Sandals: c/o Strive Footwear
Some More Polka Dot Posts:
Polka Dots And Flowers:
Firstly, Polka Dots And Flowers. Some of my favourite things. I adore these flowers and these photos. I love polka dots too. Check out these polka dots on Pinterest for inspiration.
Polka Dots: Classic And Timeless Plus A Birthday Treat In Nottingham:
Secondly, this is one of my favourite dresses. My go-to dress. When I am in a hurry. One I wear when I need something nice to wear quickly.
I just reach out and grab this one.
One I wear when I want to look nice for a shopping trip or days out. It is the perfect length, not too long and not too short.
Perfect size. Not too big or too small so ideal if we might be eating out.
Polka Dots And Drama Llamas:
Thirdly, my photos were taken on my birthday when I asked my Daughter to take a few photos of my outfit.
She adores llama’s at the minute and is loves buying anything with them on. Polka Dots And Drama Llamas.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine
- Watercress, Avocado And Lime Smoothie How To Make
- Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple
- BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins: How To