Polka Dots And Meadowhall #ThrowbackThursday.
Happy Thursday friends. I kinda love writing Throwback Thursday posts and finding older photos to share.
Plus it is still too cold for me to get out and about taking new photos at the minute and I still have so many other ones to share.
Today I am sharing a Throwback Thursday post from a trip to Meadowhall, late last Summer.
I found these photos on my computer and though how sweet they were. Me and my youngest two children!
Who are no so young now! I just wish time would go by a little slower!!
Plus it is rare to get photos with my youngest two nowadays!! It’s always, “Mum can we do a photo later or I’m too busy!!”
Polka Dots And Meadowhall #ThrowbackThursday
We all love shopping at Meadowhall, because we can all find something new to buy here.
There is something for everyone and all under one roof.
I think we need to visit again soon as my Children are all growing so quickly, they could both do with some more new clothes.
What I Wore: Polka Dot Dress: George at Asda | Sandals: c/o Strive Footwear
Some More Polka Dot Posts:
Polka Dots And Flowers:
Firstly, Polka Dots And Flowers. Some of my favourite things. I adore these flowers and these photos. I love polka dots too. Check out these polka dots on Pinterest for inspiration.
Polka Dots: Classic And Timeless Plus A Birthday Treat In Nottingham:
Secondly, this is one of my favourite dresses. My go-to dress. When I am in a hurry. One I wear when I need something nice to wear quickly.
I just reach out and grab this one.
One I wear when I want to look nice for a shopping trip or days out. It is the perfect length, not too long and not too short.
Perfect size. Not too big or too small so ideal if we might be eating out.
Polka Dots And Drama Llamas:
Thirdly, my photos were taken on my birthday when I asked my Daughter to take a few photos of my outfit.
She adores llama’s at the minute and is loves buying anything with them on. Polka Dots And Drama Llamas.
- Styling My Red High Heels
- Heron Standing Tall And Proud
- Styling My Reebok Men’s Classics Trainers
- Styling My Irregular Choice Toy Story Shoes
- Styling My White Dr. Martens Boots With A Dress
- Styling My Mary Janes Manic Monkey Shoes
- Styling My Nike Air Force 1 Trainers With A Dress
- Styling My Animal From The Muppets Shoes
- Styling My Red Boots For A Valentine’s Day Look
- Styling My Chunky Platform Mary Jane Shoes
- Styling My Miss Piggy Irregular Choice Shoes
- A Ladies Tank Top For All Seasons
- 10 Yummy Homemade Cookie Recipes
- Following The Morph Trail In London
- Valentine’s Day Recipe Ideas