Put Your Feet Up In Style: Sunday Style Edits. Hello friends. Happy Sunday. How has your weekend been?
Put Your Feet Up In Style: Sunday Style Edits:
A long weekend at work done for me and now time to put my feet up.
I am so looking forward to a day off work a few drinks with my Husband tomorrow for his birthday.
Happy days to come again hopefully after the stressful last few months. We might even maybe, visit a pub for a drink!? Who knows!!
Do you have any fun plans for next week?
Put Your Feet Up In Style: Sunday Style Edits
What I Wore: Black Jumper & Jeans Primark | Shoes: Irregular Choice Animal from The Muppet Shoes.
You Might Also Like:
Animal from The Muppet’s Irregular Choice Shoes: How I Styled Them:
Firstly, I love a good quote: You being crazy doesn’t bother me. It’s you being crazier than me… that makes me freakin JEALOUS!
Animal from The Muppet’s Irregular Choice Shoes: How I Styled Them.
Pink Trousers And Miss Piggy Shoes:
Secondly, the weather has been beautiful all this week and I spent most of the week trying to exercise.
(Getting dehydrated from to much exercise and too little water) getting my garden into shape and some Spring cleaning.
How boring, ha!! Pink Trousers And Miss Piggy Shoes.
Irregular Choice Monster From The Muppet’s:
Thirdly, I adore Irregular Choice shoes and how amazing are these Monster From The Muppet shoes!?
My Husband brought them me as a present for Christmas. Love them. Irregular Choice Monster From The Muppet’s.
Love My Irregular Choice Toy Story Shoes:
Last but not least, how sweet are these Yellow and Brown Round Up Gang Flat Shoes by Irregular Choice?
They are so much fun. Love My Irregular Choice Toy Story Shoes.
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine
Finally I hope you like this post? If so why not follow along so you never miss a post?
Also remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.