Rain, Rain Go Away: #Linky Welcome To The Weekend.
OK, I’ve had enough now, can the weather please change now and the sun come out!? It’s only been raining non stop for a week now!!
Hello friend. Welcome to this week’s Weekend Link Up.
How has your week been?
Non stop raining here. It really makes you feel blue when the weather is bad. I had so many plans for this week and nothing has got done because of the rain.
I noticed these pretty purple poppies and my Mum and Dad’s house last night.
I thought to myself how amazing they would look when they open up in the sunshine.
They also look beautiful with the rain-drops on them I just hope all this rain does not weigh them down and kill them.
I love taking photos of flowers and poppies are so stunning detail inside.
My second eldest Son came home from Uni yesterday. 4 years have flown by and now is his chance to shine in the real world of working.
Have you had non stop rain this week or have you managed to miss it?
About The Welcome To The Weekend Link Up:
Welcome To The Weekend is a weekend long blog hop where you can link up any blog posts you like.
Posts You Can Share Here Today:
Yes, you can link up anything today. No need for a theme. If you publish any more in the week you can also pop back and link them up too.
#Linky Welcome To The Weekend:
Welcome To The Weekend Link Up Guidelines:
Please only link up family friendly posts!
Link up any posts or straight to your homepage. You can link any posts up on Friday’s. No need for a theme.
Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #WeekendLinkUp hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.
Please try to stop by over the weeknd when you have a spare five minutes and comment on a few of the blogs that have linked up.
From time to time I will feature bloggers post. Please let me know if you do not wish to be featured. I will also add a follow link to your blog
Please link back to the Welcome To The Weekend Linky Party in your posts to spread the word.
Now over to you to share your favourite posts this week.
Latest From The Blog:
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review