Red & Dog’s Cath Kidston Dress Because I Love Dogs.
Hello friends, I hope your having a lovely week so far? The sun is shining and the sky is blue. Off for a morning run with Mollie once the children have gone to school.
Red & Dog’s Cath Kidston Dress Because I Love Dogs:
On Saturday we took a day out in Nottingham so I could spend my Birthday money that was burning a hole in my pocket.
The shops were so busy and I had a plan to go to 2 shops in particular.
Primark for a few Summer dresses and Cath Kidston for a new backpack bag for the gym.
We took a walk into Primark and it was packed out with weekend shoppers and kids spending thier pocket money so we took a quick u-turn straight away and made for the exit.
I can not be doing with shopping when it is too busy. You can never find what you are looking for.
A Visit To Cath Kidston:
Off we went to Cath Kidston for a bag then.
I have joined up for a new gym that is opening in a few weeks and wanted a new strong waterproof backpack for all my gym gear.
No bags caught my eye this time as a lot are really thin material for Summer but one or two dresses did catch my eye.
A light blue one with strawberries on and this beautiful red one with doggies on.
I decided this one suited me the most but just do not tell Mollie as it looks like it has all dogs on but Border Collie’s, ha-ha!!
Don’t You Just Love Cath Kidston Changing Rooms?
Here is me trying both dresses on in the Cath Kidston changing rooms ( how beautiful is this changing room!!).
So I could send photos to my Husband outside to see which one he likes best.
Trouble is he never looked at his phone ( what!? he is always on his phone, but not when you want him to be!).
So I just picked my favourite anyway.
Just trying it on with the shoes I had on that day.
Some dresses are great with Converse but not this one. It is defiantly a nice shoe or sandal kind of dress.
What do you think to my new dress. Check out my Instagram feed for the other style dress I kinda love too.
Red & Dog’s Cath Kidston Dress Because I Love Dogs #WednesdayLinkUp
You Might Also like:
West End Musical This Summer? How To Decide Which One:
This post is a collaboration with Encore Tickets. Guess Which West-end Musicals Are On Our Family Summer Wish List? West End Musical This Summer? How To Decide Which One.
Coming Home (Linky Parties Are Coming Back Here):
Oh deer me! How sweet are the Deer at White Post Farm!? We loved our visit here and the Deer’s are so much fun to watch them play. Coming Home (Linky Parties Are Coming Back Here).
Make And Enjoy Some BerryWorld Pimm’s Lollies This Summer:
BerryWorld Pimm’s Lollies Anyone!? These BerryWorld Pimm’s Lollies are a perfect end to an alfresco summer feast.Mix up your Pimm’s consumption by making these fun ice lollies, you can guarantee they will impress guests. Make And Enjoy Some BerryWorld Pimm’s Lollies This Summer.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review