Selfie Fun At Herne Bay Air Show: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.
Happy Friday friends and welcome back to this weeks ‘Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop’. Any fun plans for the bank holiday weekend?
Thanks for stopping by here again today and I hope you will linking up and joining in the fun with us here today?
I can not wait to stop by and read the posts that you link up.
Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Mondays blog hop too, earlier this week you can find some great posts in this weeks hop. Still, time to add your creative posts and be in with a chance of being featured too.
Selfie Fun At Herne Bay Air Show:
|Me and mini me waiting to see the Red Arrows.|
Last Saturday we spent the day in Herne Bay after we ran Parkrun in Margate.
Herne Bay is a lovely seaside town in Kent, South East England. We spent the day there with family to go and see their annual air show. We arrived by train and was packed out here with people all day.
People knew they were in going to be in for a good day then!
Trying to catch a few sneaky selfies when my Son was not watching!!
My Daughter love taking selfies too.
It was a beautiful day with great weather and great company.
There was different kinds of aircraft’s and plans flying by all day.
Tired out, Son?
Must have been that 7 miles we ran on the way to Park run, running it and jog back that tired us out!?
Such a fun day.
Busy, busy. Not time to stop and sit on the beach today.
It was really busy and not much room to sit down. Eventually, another sit down on the grass was great but you soon get numb. Soon time to walk again.
The best part of the day for everyone one of us was watching the Red Arrows display at the end of the day
The red arrows display was brilliant. How talented are these pilots!! Amazing!!
Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop 25/08/2017:
Selfie Fun At Herne Bay Air Show.: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop
Do you want to join us and the fun this weekend?
Selfie Fun At Herne Bay Air Show: Welcome To The Weekend Fun Blog Hop Party Guidelines Are:
- Link up as many posts as you like onto the linky list below. You can link up old or new blog posts. All family friendly posts welcome. Add a link straight to the blog posts that you would like to share here today.
- Please kindly follow my blog on one or all of my social media channels below:
- Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Instagram, or my Facebook like page.
- This way it will remind you to join one or all of my blog hop I host each Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Do not forget to let me know which way you follow and I will follow you back.
- Please pop the welcome to the weekend blog hop button into your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts. This way other people will know you are joining the blog hop and can find the weekend blog hop and join in the fun too. You can find all the blog hop buttons here.
- Find time to have some fun, hopping around all new blogs that have linked up this week and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
- Try to stop by a few blogs and leave a comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
- Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter using the hashtag #weekendbloghop and I will share your posts.
Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and Wednesday for The Wednesday blog hop.
This List Has Finished.
- Yummy Cocktails Recipe Creations And Some To Try
- Why Don’t You Come On Over, Valerie? #LinkUp
- If It Takes More Than 5 Minutes, Its Not Graffiti
- Purple Jumper And Under The Sea Skirt #LinkUp
- Newark Castle And A Trip To The Charity Shops #LinkUp
- Walking Into Monday with Confidence #LinkUp
- It’s Friday Again It’s Saturday, Sunday, What?
- Ruby Hot Chocolate To Match My Outfit: Wednesday Linky
- Fun In The Sun Near Tower Bridge #CreativeMondays
- Favourite Five Friday #TheWeekendLinkUp
- Eddie & Alfie The New Alpacas At White Post Farm