Street Art In Bristol: Cool Street Art And Graffiti, Happy Wednesday Friends. Thanks so much for joining us today for The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up!
What photos have you been taking lately? Do you want to share them here with us?
Street Art In Bristol: Cool Street Art And Graffiti:
Bristol is famous for its street art. It has some amazing pieces of street art by famous graffiti artists such as Banksy and many more artists.
You know me, I did get plenty of photos of it and today I thought I would share these ones.
I am not sure who the artist is who did these but they are pretty amazing!
So amazing. I love this photo above of my Husband taking photos of the street art in the archway.
My Husband was taking photos of this:
It is amazing how they get to paint them so high up.
Now over to you, what have you been snapping away at this week?
Street Art In Bristol #WednesdayLinkUp #WordlessWednesdayLinkUp:
The Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop Guidelines:
Please link up any posts with photos in them. These posts can be wordless or not so wordless.
Please only link up family-friendly posts!
Please link back to The Wednesday blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word of this party. You can either link back or grab a The Wednesday Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.
Share some midweek blog fun and please try to stop by a few of the blogs that have linked up here today.
Please tweet me any links you have added to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Wednesdaybloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.
It would be great if you would follow along on any social media channels in some way? Let me know if you decided to, so I can follow you back.
Halloween is nearly here. Do You fancy trying these recipes out?:
Secondly, Witches’ Hats And Broomsticks: Halloween Fun.
Last but not least, Ghost Cupcakes: Great For Halloween.
See you again soon.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review