Sunday Selfie And A New Hair Colour. Over 40 hairstyle.
Happy Sunday friends. How is your weekend going? It is still very windy around here, or at least it was yesterday. I’ve not ventured out this morning yet.
Sunday Selfie And A New Hair Colour:
Nice and early night for me last night as it is back to work today.
Can’t believe the dog kept waking me up this morning when I wanted a lay in.
6 o’clock she was barking like crazy.
Not sure what set her off!?
Maybe the bloke next door taking his dog out early? Could be foxes? Or something else?
I did manage to get another hours sleep before getting up.
New haircut this week. My hair was very short in a pixie bob but I have decided to grow it out a little. Maybe into a medium bob. Who knows, next time I go I might have it all chopped off again as I do love the pixie cut. It is so much easier to manage.
I Wanted to go brown again as I’m looking really pale at the minute. I could so do with an holiday!!
At last minute I decided to have brown and blonde streaks.
Short hairstyles for over 40 year old woman 2019.
What do you think of my new hair colour and style?
I am really not sure if it suits me longer or shorter!?
You Might Also Like:
Hairstyles For 40 Year Old Woman:
New Hair Colour And Another 2 Birthdays:
Going back to my roots!!
I have gone back to brown for a change.
My hair was getting really dry keep bleaching it blonde plus my Daughter kept asking me:
“Mum don’t you like my hair colour as you keep changing your brown hair to blonde!?”
So I thought it was time for a change.
New Hair Colour And Another 2 Birthdays.
The Pixie Bob: Over 40 Style- Short Vs Long Hair:
I have been toying with the idea of having most of my hair cut off for a while now. Love seeing the pixie bob cut on people but needed to be brave to have it done.
Had similar cuts before however, that was a few years ago. I have been worried it would not suit me as I have put on a few pounds.
Always worry your face shape changes with a bit of weight will I look ok?! The Pixie Bob: Over 40 Style- Short Vs Long Hair.
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing