What I Wore: Nottingham Castle: Outfit Of The Day. Happy Tuesday Friends. So how are you today?
A trip to Nottingham Castle, how fun!!
Are you having a mini heatwave, where you live too?
It has been so warm over the last few days, I have been burning to go to pop the washing out. I am guessing it is going to be the same today.
I am sharing an outfit post today, wearing a dress my Husband bought me for my Birthday.
With cherries on it. How sweet!? I also love cherries and have just treated myself to a new kitchen gadget to make eating cherry’s more easy and fun.
What I Wore: Nottingham Castle: Outfit Of The Day:
More on that another day but you simply pop the cherry into the cherry pitta and clamp it together like a stapler.
The stone just flies out the bottom of the gadget leaving the cherry ready to eat. So much fun.
No more nibbling around the cherry now, trying to remove the stones! Genius idea.
What I Wore: Nottingham Castle:
These photos were taken a few weeks ago when me and my Husband went to Nottingham for the afternoon when the children were at school.
We had lunch out at an all you can eat and needed a long walk to wear off some calories.
So we had a nice walk up to the Nottingham Castle.
Back to the cherry dress and I love the print on this one.
I was going to buy it in white with red cherries on but so glad I didn’t when I wore it again last week as I spilt some red sauce all over it.
Luckily it did not stain my dress.
I was snapping away happily at some sculptures and turned to one in the grass laying down reading a book.
I was just about to take a photo and realised it was someone just taking 5 minutes and trying to chill.
Gave me the fright of my life when he moved!! A second later and it would have been awkward!!
Ha!! I did not think I had seen that one before when we visited!
Nottingham Castle is such a love place to take photos.
At one time I could quite easily squeeze through here!
A cherry dress and shoe selfie.
Outfit Of The Day: What I Wore: Nottingham Castle.
What I Wore:
Cherry Dress: Amazon
Handbag: c/o Matalan
I am off today to London early today and I will catch you all later. Have a lovely day.
For more over 40 Style, why not follow me on Pinterest? Here is my style board: Over 40 Fashion.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Messing Around On The River.
- 5 Christmas Log Ideas To Try Out
- Red And Black Outfit Idea For Every Occasion
- Fashionable Moments At SUMMIT One
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas
- Polka Dot Jumper And Metallic Pleated Skirt
- 27 Elf Movie Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- Nothing To See Here Just Me Double Dotting
- 25 Polka Dot Quotes To Add A Splash Of Joy
- The Polka Dot Lady Chronicles Begins
- 6 Trifle Recipes To Try: Modern Trifle Recipes
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out
- 5 Christmas Cupcake Recipes For Your Party
- 11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies How To Make
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone
- 10 Tasty Homemade Bread Ideas To Bake