Are you following a Gluten-free diet?
I know my Daughter is and one thing she misses is Yorkshire puddings!
Are you looking for the perfect Gluten-Free Yorkshire pudding recipe to go with your Sunday roast?
Today I am sharing How To Make Gluten-Free Yorkshire Pudding:
A roast dinner just wouldn’t be complete without a fluffy, golden-brown Yorkshire pudding (or three) to soak up all the juices.
If you love your roast dinner but are looking for a gluten-free option for this all-important side dish, the Free From Fairy has a delicious gluten-free alternative to the classic Yorkshire pudding.
How To Make Gluten-Free Yorkshire Pudding:
- 80g tapioca starch
- 90g full-fat milk
- 3 medium eggs
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp chicken fat, duck fat, lard, or coconut oil, enough for each hole of a 12 hole muffin tray
1) Turn the oven on to 230 o C (210 o C fan, gas mark 8).
2) Place ½ tsp of your chosen fat or oil into each hole of a 12 hole muffin tray and place into the preheating oven. Once the oven is up to temperature, keep the tray in the oven for 5 minutes to heat the fat or oil.
3) Meanwhile, place the tapioca starch in a large jug and add the milk. Whisk to combine, then add the eggs and salt and whisk well until frothy on top.
4) Once the tray has been heating for 5 minutes at full temperature, quickly remove from the oven, close the oven door and pour an even amount of batter into each muffin hole. Quickly place the tray back in the oven.
5) Bake for 20-25 minutes until puffed up and golden.
Delicious served with roast chicken, steamed parsnips and honey-roasted carrots.
Fancy making some gluten-free Yorkshire puddings?
Recipe courtesy of Currys PC World / Free From Fairy: Tech Talk Currys.
Fancy trying these Gluten-Free Yorkshire puddings?
Let me know your thoughts below.