Don’t save something for a special occasion. Every day of your life is a special occasion. Hello friends, happy Wednesday. It is Wednesday, right?
I have been to work but lately, I am not sure what date it is or what I am doing!!
So how are you today? Good, I hope.
I am still recovering from my 1st COVID jab. I was really poorly for the two days after having the jab. Then 2 days of feeling weak, dizzy and sick.
But you have to try and stand up, brush yourself down and get on with it, don’t you? It does seem like I am doing a lot of this, this year!!
Hopefully tomorrow I can start and get my strength back!
Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion:
How true is this quote!! Never been true, for me.
If this year has taught me anything it is this!
I have been having a clear-out this week and popping anything that I do not love or loves me back into the bag for the charity shop.
I also have a fun few ideas to upcycle some of my old clothes. When I feel better, I will post my creations here. So keep your eyes peeled for them.
Check me out in real pearls!
I was lucky to be gifted these a few years ago when I worked with Claudia Bradby and I’m not saving them for best any longer 💕 You can check out my Pearl Instagram Reel Here.
‘A women needs ropes and ropes of pearls’ – Coco Chanel
Why wear one string when you can wear two? Coco Chanel
You can read my review post here:
How Do You Wear Pearls?
You can imagine how excited I was then when Claudia Bradby Jewellery asked me if I would like to review a piece from their SS16 collection.
They have a beautiful collection of cultured pearls. I picked out this adorable and very delicate Valentina Rose Gold And Pearl Necklace. How Do You Wear Pearls?
Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion: What I Wore:
Coat: Tu Clothing | Dress: Primark | Pearl Necklace: c/o Claudia Bradby | Hair Clip: My Shop: Claire Justine Shop
You Might Like:
Firstly, Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine. Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine.
Secondly, Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes. Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes.
You Might Also Like My Latest Posts:
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Skies Are Blue
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes