Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie. Hello friends, happy Tuesday. Also happy Puppy Day. Are you an animal lover, do you love dogs?
Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie:
Freddie is my mum’s puppy and Mollie is my beautiful dog. Freddie loves to play and run around with Mollie. But Mollie is used to being the only one. Spoilt springs to mind!! My mum is in my bubble so we can go to see them.
What a fun combination when they do get to meet!
Say hi to Freddie. These photos were taken a few months ago. Not long after he came to live with my mum.
Freddie is a Sprocker Spaniel and is such a Happy Guy!
He was around 9 weeks old in these photos. When I saw him last week I realised how much bigger he has got!! Such a sweetheart!
You can read this post here: 8 Week Old Border Collie Puppy: Mollie The Collie.
Meet Mollie No Longer The Puppy:
But always a puppy to me!! I just had to re-share some of her very first puppy photos!!
She will be six next month, hopefully, if she does not get poorly. My poor little fur baby had 3 cancer tumours removed last year. In November we found out that they were cancer.
You can read the post here: Finding Out My Dogs Tumours Were Cancer.
We found out that cancer had returned a few weeks ago and yesterday Mollie was going to have another live-saving operation.
I was feeling positive for her but when I handed over the lead, the vet who had not met Mollie before thought the whole operation in the same place was too risky to do.
He didn’t think operating in the same place would stop it from returning and wasn’t confident in it not splitting afterwards.
So poor Mollie has been sent home until she is no longer well enough to cope with cancer.
If you have ever owned your own pet, you can imagine how heartbroken I am at hearing this news!! I could barely open my eyes this morning with all the crying I have done.
So each day, I will get up. Walk Mollie. Whilst she is still fit and well. Play ball and frisbee with her as long as I can and enjoy what time we have left together. When the time is right, we will do the best for Mollie.
Love my Mollie to pieces and of course, Freddie xx
You Might Also Like:
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day
- A Poppy Swing Dress That Never Goes Out Of Style