International Dot Day: Weekend Blog Hop.
Happy fashionable Friday lovelies. Welcome to this weeks ‘Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop’.
Half way through September already, crazy!!
Soon it will be time to think of getting ready for Christmas.
International Dot Day:
Today is also International Dot Day. You could say I am dotty for dots. I love my dots, especial polka dots on my clothes.
Here I am above impersonating one of my all time favourite MR Men characters.
Can you guess which one?
Hands on the tummy, blobbing my tongue out looking for the next cake to go by!?
Today I am sharing a fun few outfits that I have been wearing over the last few weeks.
I am hoping to get a few more wears out of some of these things before they get packed away for Autumn!!
Love this jumpsuit I wore in Nottingham when we had a walk around the Alice In Wonderland Cafe.
I wore this dress in London when we were Keeping Hydrated With Highland Spring.
I wore this dress on A Day Out In Bakewell but I think it may be a little young for me so I gave it my Daughter and it looks loads better on her.
Styling some beautiful new red shoes here: Back To School With Ecco Shoes.
Me and my Daughter visiting the cinema here: What I Wore: Boss Baby.
My youngest children thought my skirt looked like train curtains here: Day Out In Leicester.
Fun in First Class to London.
Wearing my favourite polka dot dress Out For Dinner.
What I wore on a trip to Nottingham: Nottingham Castle.
It does not feel two minutes ago since I had this New Maxi Dress For Summer.
What I wore: Trip To Meadowhall.
Now, onto this weeks link up:
Do you want to join in the blog hopping fun?
International Dot Day: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop 15/09/2017 Guidelines:
- Link up as many posts as you would like to on the linky below. Old or New blog posts welcome. Add a link straight to the blog posts that you would like to share.
- Please follow my blog on one or all of my social media channels Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Instagram, or my Facebook like page. This way it will remind you to join one or all of my blog hop I host each Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Let me know which way you follow and I will follow you back.
- Please pop the welcome to the weekend blog hop button into your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts. This way other people will know you are joining the blog hop and can find the weekend blog hop and join in the fun too.
- Find time to have some fun, hopping around all new blogs that have linked up this week and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
- Try to stop by a few blogs and leave a comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
- Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter using the hashtag #weekendbloghop and I will share your posts.
Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and Wednesday for The Wednesday blog hop.
Update: Thanks for stopping by today. This linky has now closed. This blog hop has now been deleted due to old broken links and deleted pages. Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop. I host 3 new ones each week. See you again soon.
Some Posts You Might Have Missed:
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- From Garden Sheds To Log Cabin: Summer House 24
- BerryWorld Strawberry And Apple Sorbet Recipe To Try
- Bee Inspired: The Wednesday Photo Link Up
- At The Beach And Now Back To School: #WWLinkUp
- Me And Tigger Bank Holiday Fun At The Seaside
- Summer Bucket List 2019: Weekend Link Up
- 7 Home Made Marmalade Recipes To Try Out
- Summer How Come You’re Not Here? Wednesday Linky
- 4 Meaty Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party