Outfit Of The Day: Suns Out: Mums Out.
What a week. We woke up to a few inches of snow on Monday.
Torrential rain on Wednesday (April showers at it’s best).
Then the beautiful sunshine on Thursday. Yeah, eventually this week the sun showed its face.
The first bit of sunshine last week and out comes the Spring clothes are pulled out of the wardrobe.
It was actually a bit colder than it looks and I was a bit chilly in this outfit but I wanted to wear my trousers my Daughter picked me out for Mother’s Day.
These photos were taken along the canal in Nottingham where I and the children went for a nice walk in the sunshine.
Love this spot in Nottingham. I can imagine it gets really busy here in Summer.
A family photo as my second eldest son is home.
The first time we have seen him since Christmas.
My eldest Son has had to go back to work after Easter so they missed meeting up.
Smiling in the sunshine even though I totally wore myself out on Wednesday.
My Daughter was meeting friends so I decided to go swimming.
With me on my fitness mission, I decided to swim a mile even though I had not swum in years.
Now I am nursing a really sore throat and cold.
Not sure if it was from the swimming, holding my head out of the water for so long swimming breaststroke or I caught a bug!?
Grr, typical when I try to get fit.
Plenty of lovely bars around the canal so we nipped in for a drink as it was such a lovely day.
Outfit Of The Day: Suns Out: Mums Out:
What I Wore:
Denim jacket: Next | Jumper: Next | Trousers: Primark | Shoes: Converse | Bag: Cath Kidston.
Well, the weather was all over this week with the snow, rain and sunshine.
I wonder what next week the weather has in store for us!?
Hope it is nice as the children still have another week off school.
How has your week been?
Some outfit posts you might like to read:
- Birthday Spree In Nottingham For A Few Hours
- Nottingham Canal: Summer Fun By The Canal Side
- Nottingham Castle In Summer: History In Notts
- Saturday Is Caption Day: Giant Foot Or Small Child?
- Wordless Wednesday Linky: A Trip To See Santa Claus
- A Trip To Nottingham: Outside Jamie Oliver’s
- Instagram For Android Wordless/Not so Wordless
- Lego Man And Lego Fan
- Instagram And Creative Mondays Blog Hop Week 16
- Highest Man Made Point In Nottinghamshire: Race Day
- Tunnel Behind The Waterfall At Newstead Abbey