Nottingham Canal: My Sunday Photo.
I hope you are all having a good Easter half term holiday?
Do you have children from school this week for half term, and are they keeping you busy?
After the snow and torrential rain last week, the sun decided to come out on Thursday and we headed out for a day out in Nottingham.
Finally, the weather changed and we could go out without getting wet through.
We had a lovely and fun day family day out together in Nottingham.
This is one of my favourite spots in Nottingham when the sun is out as you can get some beautiful photos here.
It was a beautiful day and blue skies all around.
What more could you ask for 🙂
Today I am sharing my post With My Sunday Photo:
Now we have another full week off school and time to make some new plans of where to visit next.
Are your children off school next week too or is it back to school this week?
Any fun plans?
Why not stop by and share your photo too?
You might also like these posts too:
The Big Wheel:
There is always something special about a day out shopping in Nottingham. My youngest son was just saying the other day, “remember when we use to go out to Nottingham every week Mum?”.
The post when The Big Wheel Came To Nottingham.
Around The Canal:
A day out and an outfit post that was taken in Nottingham around the canal.
Me and my Daughter had such a fun time together visiting Nottingham Castle.
What I Wore: Nottingham Castle: Denim Dress Review.
Me and my Daughter had a fun day in Nottingham when she picked me out something lovely for Mother’s Day?
Day Out In Nottingham: 40+ Style: Polka Dots and Patent Boots.
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- A Walk Over Tower Bridge: Thing’s To Do In London
- A Walk Up The Hills At Castleton The Peak District
- A Walk At Newstead Abbey: Turquoise Polka Dot Dress
- Eat Out To Help Out: First Meals Out Since Lock-down
- The Meerkats At White Post Farm: Also How Adorable!?
- Over 40 Style & Adorable Sheep At White Post Farm
- 3 Reason Why Mums Gone To Brighton
- 5 Adorable Photos Of The Penguins At Twycross Zoo
- A Trip To Madame Tussauds – Coronation Street