Heston’s Plum Fizz.
Hello and happy Thursday.
Are you planning any parties or family get-togethers?
Or maybe you are looking for a nice weekend treat?
Fancy making this cocktail recipe up?
Heston’s plum fizz. How neat!?
How To Make An Heston’s Plum Fizz:
- 20 plums, stones removed and finely sliced
- 175g Tate & Lyle Fruit Sugar (fructose)
- 25g caster sugar
- 200g fresh pressed apple juice
- 1 whole vanilla pod
- 75cl bottle of Champagne
How To Make:
1. Place all of the ingredients, except the Champagne, together in a bowl, cover the bowl with clingfilm and place over a pan of simmering water for 1 hour.
2. Strain and reserve the liquid, and keep the plum slices to serve with the granola or freeze for future use. Cool down the liquid as soon as possible.
3. To serve, measure 45ml of the plum liquid, pour into a chilled Champagne flute and top up with chilled Champagne.
Heston’s Plum Fizz. Recipe c/o Waitrose. No payment was received.
What do you think of this Heston’s plum fizz cocktail recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
Passion Fruit Bellini Cocktails:
How about trying this fruity; Passion fruit bellini cocktails?
Summer Pudding Prosecco Slush:
Slushie drinks are not just for the children, are they!?
Slushies are not just for Summer, are they?
Fancy making an adult Summer fruits pudding prosecco slush drink?
Full of Summer fruit, crushed ice, a bottle of prosecco and a few tbsps of caster sugar. How yummy!?
How To Make A Summer Pudding Prosecco Slush.
How To Make A Watermelon And Lime Blast:
This cool cocktail will bring a blast of flavour to your taste buds!
A tasty combination of watermelon, lime, sugar, vodka, blueberries and watermelon slices and mint sprigs to garnish. What’s not to love?
How To Make A Watermelon And Lime Blast.