Red Shoes, Red Socks: The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up.
Happy Wednesday Friends.
How is your week going so far?
Thanks so much for joining us today for The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up!
What photos have you been taking this week?
Do you want to share with us?
Grab a nice warm drink and join us at this week’s link up!
There’s no place like home.
I blame The Wizard Of Oz for my love of red shoes!!
Never had any glittery red shoes like Dorothy though.
I wore these shoes when we went out to breakfast on Sunday.
Love these shoes and such a bargain at £3.00!
Plus how fun are these socks?
Only cost 50p so I thought I would try them!
Keeping warm and bright!
I loved wearing this outfit. Red really does cheer you up.
What I Wore: Shoes: Primark | Socks: Primark | Jeans F&F Tesco.
Then Sunday afternoon we got Wrapped Up Warm For A Nice Long Walk.
Do you want to join in the fun this week and share some photos?
You can grab a badge here: Blog Hop Badges.
Might you also want to join us at Creative Mondays?
World Nutella Day: Creative Mondays Link Up.
Red Shoes, Red Socks: The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop guidelines:
Please link up any posts with photos in them. These posts can be wordless or not so wordless.
Please only link up family-friendly posts!
Please link back to The Wednesday blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word of this party. You can either link back or grab a The Wednesday Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.
Share some midweek blog fun and please try to stop by a few of the blogs that have linked up here today.
Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Wednesdaybloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.
It would be great if you would follow along on any social media channels in some way? Let me know if you decided to, so I can follow you back.
Now over to you, what have you been snapping away at this week?
This Linky List Has Now Ended.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- What To Make On Chocolate Covered Anything Day?
- Gluten-Free Hotel Chocolat Advent Calendars 2020
- 5 Tips To Make The Ultimate Hot Chocolate
- Chocolate, Orange & Watercress Brownies
- Martha Collison’s Heart-Shaped Churros With Hot
- Chocolate Fondant: Valentine’s Day Treat For 2
- Martha’s Vegan Chocolate Cake By Martha Collison
- White Chocolate Gateau: White Chocolate Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry Rocky Road Treats
- Earl Grey And Clotted Cream Cheesecake To Make Today
- The Paleo Foods Co. Spiced Almond Milk Hot Chocolate
- Red Shoes, Red Socks: The Wordless Wednesday
- 21 Recipes To Celebrate Chocolate Cake Day
- 21 Fruit And Cream Meringues Recipes To Try