20 Songs On My iPod: For The Gym. Hello friends, happy Thursday. So how are you today? Do you also go to the gym? Do you like to listen to music at the gym? Because I know, I do.
20 Songs On My iPod: For The Gym:
So I have just updated my songs on my iPod to help get me motivated back at the gym after a lazy 2 months!!
Here is my top 20 at the minute. See if there is any songs you love too and let me know!
- Robbie Williams~ Candy. Robbie is my all time favourite male artist and I love all his songs.
- Blow Me One Last Kiss~ Pink. Also, pink is my favourite female artist too.
- Ben Haenow~ Something I Need. Such a great song.
- Taylor Swift~ Shake It Off. One that make you put effort into your workout.
- Ella Henderson~ Ghost. Such a lovely song.
- Lmfao~ Sexy And I Know It. So much fun. I’m sexy and I know it!!
- Magic~ Rude. Cool.
- Get The Party Started~ Pink. Another fab Pink song.
- Happy~ Pharrell Williams. So happy when I hear this song.
- She’s So Lovely~ Scouting For Girls. Well, she is so lovely.
- Stay With Me~ Sam Smith. Love this song.
- Pulp~ Common People. All time classic. Love Pulp too.
- Steel My Girl~ One Direction. Fun to listen to at the gym.
- No Mercy~ Please Don’t Go. An old favourite.
- Trouble Maker~ Olly Murs. Love a bit of Olly too.
- I Think Were Along Now~ Tiffany. Another old classic.
- Don’t You Worry Child~ Swedish House Mafia. Fun.
- David Guetta~ Titanium. I am titanium, what more can I say!?
- Don’t Stop Believin~ Journey. No never stop believing.
- All Of Me~ John Legend. All of me putting all into my workout (I wish).
So what do you think about my list?
What are your favourite songs to workout to?
Also, what songs motivate you?
Or do you not like to listen to music when you work out?
You Might Also Like:
My Desert Island Discs Playlist Of Song’s I Love: Over the last few months, things haven’t been great so to cheer me up, I love popping my favourite songs on. My Desert Island Discs Playlist Of Song’s I Love. So much fun.
Thank you so much for stopping by.