A Walk At Newstead Abbey: Turquoise Polka Dot Dress. Hello friends. Happy Tuesday. How are you today? All good I hope?
What has been happening in your part of the world lately? Nothing much here and I am so missing our usual summer routines.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, ‘A Walk At Newstead Abbey.
- Secondly, Styling A Turquoise Polka Dot Dress In My 40’s.
- Thirdly, Some More Travel And Fashion Post Ideas.
A Walk At Newstead Abbey: Turquoise Polka Dot Dress:
The children will be back at school next week after months and months off school. That will be very strange!!
The plumber is coming today to finish fitting our new shower, toilet and sink. Eek, I can not wait as we had it ripped out in March, just before lock-down!!
A Walk At Newstead Abbey:
Today I am sharing some fun photos from a few weeks ago. Good times. The weather was beautiful so we had no reason to stay home.
We drove the car out to the woods then too a couple of miles walk out to Newstead Abbey.
We did not want to park in Newstead itself as we had a feeling it was going to be packed with people and it was!! Everyone had the same idea of getting out with their families.
I have never seen the place so busy before but people were all keeping their distance which was good.
Newstead Abbey in Nottinghamshire, England, was formerly an Augustinian priory. Converted to a domestic home following the Dissolution of the Monasteries, it is now best known as the ancestral home of Lord Byron.
A Walk At Newstead Abbey: Turquoise Polka Dot Dress. We love to visit Newstead Abbey whenever we can. It is such a beautiful place to visit. Have you ever been before?
Newstead Abbey is a great place for a family walk or cycle. Maybe next time we visit we might take the bikes out for a change.
Styling A Turquoise Polka Dot Dress In My 40’s:
How I styled my turquoise dress? I teamed it up with white Converse shoes and a pair of sunglasses for an effortless chic look. I loved this look and it felt very smart and comfortable.
What I Wore: Dress: Amazon | Shoes: Converse | Sunglass: TK Maxx | Handbag: Primark
You Might Also Like:
- Newstead Abbey: Rose Garden Fountain. Firstly, I love it when Google photos share’s memories with me. On my photos this week Google share this memory with me from a walk around Newstead Abbey. Just over 3 years ago. Three years ago!! Oh my!! Newstead Abbey: Rose Garden Fountain.
- Walk Around Newstead Abbey. Secondly, a few weeks ago when the children were off school and the Husband was off work we took a train ride to Newstead in Nottinghamshire.
- We love to take a walk around here. It is such a beautiful part of Nottinghamshire. Walk Around Newstead Abbey.
When Life Throws You Lemons, Wear Them!!
- When Life Throws You Lemons, Wear Them!! Thirdly, over the last few weeks, I have had my share of up’s and downs!! When Life Throws You Lemons, Wear Them!! Well, it was going to be a good week last week. I had planned to start the week great and get fit again! The sun was shining and I was feeling fit so popped my running clothes on and went for a run with Mollie. 🐶 When Life Throws You Lemons, Wear Them!!
- Places I Love In Nottingham: Newstead Abby. Last but not least, One of my favourite places that I love to visit in Nottinghamshire is Newstead Abbey. Beautiful walks, nature and a perfect photo opportunity. Places I Love In Nottingham: Newstead Abby.
You Might Also Like My Latest Posts.