Newstead Abbey: Rose Garden Fountain. Hello friends. Happy Sunday. Heigh-Ho Heigh-Ho it’s off to work I go!
Yep, I mean off to work for my other job. Just got to walk Mollie first. Sometimes it is all go!
Grr, I hate having to work Sundays but I do get Saturdays off work, so not too bad. So do you have to work over the weekend? Or do you get the weekend off work?
Newstead Abbey: Rose Garden Fountain:
I love it when Google photos shares a memory with me.
On my photos this week Google share this memory with me from a walk around Newstead Abbey. Just over 3 years ago. Three years ago!! Oh my!!
Time Flies When Your Having Fun:
Wow how time flies!
I remember it as thought it was only a few months ago. I also can not believe it has been 3 years since we last visited here. we love to walk around here too.
Newstead Abbey: Rose Garden Fountain:
We have visited Newstead Abbey in Nottinghamshire, many times over the years and it is such a beautiful place to go for a day out.
I have even ran a few races here over the years. When I was at my fittest, many moons ago though. Such a lovely place to visit and explore.
A few years ago my Husband and I went for a lovely long bike ride through Newstead Abbey where I took a lot of photographs here: Photos Of The Photographer.
One of my favourite spots in Newstead Abbey to take photographs is the Waterfall.
You can see some more photos of the waterfall at Newstead Abbey too, here: Waterfall At Newstead Abbey : Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Newstead Abbey is definitely on the list of Places I Love In Nottinghamshire.
What I Wore: Ski jumper c/o Aldi | Gillet : c/o Sainsbury’s | Sports trousers : Nike | Shoes : Converse c/o JD Sports | Bag : Cath Kidston
Have you ever visited Newstead Abbey in Nottinghamshire before? Do you have Google Photos or any photo apps where they share a memory with you?
Some Posts You Might Also Like:
What I wore: Creative Mondays Blog Hop:
Firstly, Creative Mondays are my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas.
So much talent links up her every week. Thank you so much for joining us. Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post.
Today I am sharing an outfit post with you. What I Wore : Creative Mondays Blog hop.
Walk Around Newstead Abbey:
Secondly, a few weeks ago when the children were off school and the Husband was off work we took a train ride to Newstead in Nottinghamshire.
We love to take a walk around here. It is such a beautiful part of Nottinghamshire. Walk Around Newstead Abbey.
When Life Throws You Lemons, Wear Them!!
Thirdly, when life throws you lemons! Over the last few weeks I have had my share of up’s and downs!! When Life Throws You Lemons, Wear Them!!
Well it was going to be a good week last week. I had planned to start the week great and get fit again!
The sun was shining and I was feeling fit so popped my running clothes on and went for a run with Mollie. 🐶. When Life Throws You Lemons, Wear Them!!
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
- Purple Jumper And Under The Sea Skirt #LinkUp
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Green Flowered H&M Dress: Wollaton Hall In Nottingham
- A Walk At Newstead Abbey: Turquoise Polka Dot Dress
- The Major Oak In Sherwood Forest & Fashion Over 40
- I Want To Ride My Bicycle I Want To Ride It Where I Like
- The Meerkats At White Post Farm: Also How Adorable!?
- Green Floral Floaty Maxi Dress: Walk In Wollaton Hall
- Take Me To The Weekend T-shirt From Tu Clothing
- Teversal Trail Run: Saturday Morning Run Motivation
- A Run Around Gedling Country Park With Mollie
- Looking Back On Fun Time And Wearing Fun Dresses