Me and my children love to bake.
Especially yummy cakes!!
My daughter loves to make fairy cakes, something special about fairy cakes!!
Set up: 15 minutes
Cooking time:12 minutes
- 150g (5.3 oz) Flora Buttery
- 150g (5.3 oz) caster sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 150g (5.3 oz) self raising flour
- 115g (4 oz) icing sugar
How to make:
- Put everything except the icing sugar into a big bowl and mix well.
- Pop into paper cake cases and bake at 175°C/155°C fan/gas mark 4 for 10-12 minutes.
- Leave to cool.
- Remember making cupcakes is all about having fun, not about making the most perfect creations. So make your decorations as simple or as difficult as you want.
- For simple quick icing, mix two tablespoons of water with the icing sugar a little at a time until its smooth.
- Top the cakes with a teaspoon of icing each and add whatever else takes your fancy.
*Recipe and ingredients provided to me by Flora*