Blackpool Trams And The Standard 147: Blackpool Fun.
Hello friends. Love all thing’s trams or trains?
If so; I have a fun post to share with you today.
When we were in Blackpool this summer we happened to just be around the pleasure beach when lots of people were taking photos of this very old tram.
It was just a case of being in the right place at the right time to see it as 5 minutes later and we would have missed it.
The Blackpool ‘standard’ 147.
Blackpool Trams And The Standard 147: Blackpool Fun:
This is the only one of 7 built that has survived it was built by Hurst Nelson in 1924.
Vintage above. Now in colour 😉
Loved seeing the old tram!!
The trams of today at Blackpool look a lot different.
How much fun are trams!?
Lots of fun to be had in Blackpool:
Ruby Tuesday: Blue Skies And A Dinosaur, Arrgg:
I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here: Madame Tussauds Fun:
North Pier Blackpool: Holiday Fun At The Seaside:
Telephone Boxes: Red Payphones All In A Line:
Fun At The Top Of The Blackpool Tower:
Its All About The Tower:
Scooter Fun In Blackpool:
Holidays, Fitness, Fun And Selfies:
The B&W Photography Project: Fun At Blackpool:
A Postcard From Blackpool From All Of Us:
- 5 Christmas Log Ideas To Try Out
- Red And Black Outfit Idea For Every Occasion
- Fashionable Moments At SUMMIT One
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas
- Polka Dot Jumper And Metallic Pleated Skirt
- 27 Elf Movie Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- Nothing To See Here Just Me Double Dotting
- 25 Polka Dot Quotes To Add A Splash Of Joy
- The Polka Dot Lady Chronicles Begins
- 6 Trifle Recipes To Try: Modern Trifle Recipes
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out
- 5 Christmas Cupcake Recipes For Your Party
- 11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies How To Make
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone
- 10 Tasty Homemade Bread Ideas To Bake
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you can visit again very soon.