Butterflies on Primrose Hill: Over 40 Style In London. Hello friends.
All the times we have visited London and I had never been to Primrose Hill before.
When we went to down to stay for a few nights for my marathon, we stopped by.
My husband had a list of places we needed to visit, this was on top of his list. What an amazing view from the top!!
Butterflies on Primrose Hill: Over 40 Style In London:
What I Wore: Dress/top ~ Matalan |Jeans ~ Abercrombie and Fitch |Shoes ~ Longsdale
Whoo, I am in love with a park!!
The views over London were stunning, breathtaking and I can not wait to visit again!!
This one is on top of my places you have to visit when going to London now.
Have you been before? We even went to London zoo a few times last year and missed it.
How could we? it is only just across the road!!
Today I am so tired, I have done so much but also so happy. My husbands day off so we went out for the day to Bakewell. A rare evening out at the pub too.
I have found out today I am on the Brit mums short-list for the style bloggers!! So exciting and I so needed to share…
Thanks so much to everyone who voted and I just need to ask one more little favour?
Could you please vote again to get me down to the last round???
You Might Also Like:
A Fun Visit To The M&M World Store In London:
Firstly, last weekend my husband and I spent our anniversary weekend in London.
Just the two of us! If you missed this you can read more here: Travelling From Nottingham To St Pancras International. A Fun Visit To The M&M World Store In London.
Pepper Dress And How I Would Style It Now:
Secondly, more photos that were taken in the M&M World Store In London. I love it when Google sends me a notification to some photos from years ago. I notice these yesterday from wait for it, 6 years ago!!
(Rediscover this day: 8 Aug 2013). I was in my late 30’s here and my babies were all smaller than me!! Well, my youngest two were!! Pepper Dress And How I Would Style It Now.
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine