Cashew Coconut And Chocolate Crispy Squares.
Hello friends, are you looking for some treat recipes?
Cashew Coconut And Chocolate Crispy Squares – A perfect chocolate, nutty treat to make with the kids that’s also suitable for vegans.
How To Make Cashew Coconut And Chocolate Crispy Squares:
Preparation time: 10 minutes, plus chilling
What You Need:
60g coconut oil
100g Meridian chunky cashew butter
30g Meridian malt extract
80g puffed brown rice, spelt or oats
40g coconut shavings
20g golden linseed
50g vegan chocolate chips
What You Do:
1.) Line a medium baking dish or brownie pan with baking paper.
2.) In a saucepan gently melt together the coconut oil, cashew butter and malt extract. In a separate bowl combine the rice, coconut and linseed.
3.) Pour the melted cashew butter over the rice mixture and stir until all of the rice is coated. Tip it into the prepared baking dish, spread to the edges and press down with the back of a spoon to compact.
4.) Gently melt the chocolate chips and drizzle over the crispy cake. Put it into the fridge to firm up then cut into squares.
Keep them in the fridge to prevent them becoming crumbly.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Meridian Foods*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Cashew Coconut And Chocolate Crispy Squares recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
How To Make Black Raspberry Oaty Bars:
Are you looking for a lunchtime treat recipe?
With a double hit of raspberry flavours, these delicious oat and almond bars will have you reaching for seconds.
Luckily they’re low on sugar, high on taste.
Make them any time of year by using frozen raspberries.
California Raisin Energy Bars:
Fancy making some California raisin energy bars?
A quick but guilt-free breakfast full of fibre for busy mornings.
Or perfect for a mid-morning snack after the gym.
- Halloween Lunch Box Treats And How To Make
- Cheddar, Chive And Ham Muffins
- Chocolate, Orange & Watercress Brownies
- Perfect Egg Mayonnaise And Watercress
- Back To School And Some Fun Back To School
- How To Make Celery Sausage Rolls With A Beer
- Asparagus, Broad Bean Mint And Mozzarella
- Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls & Berry And Honey Smoothies
- How To Make Fruity Rocky Road
- Anise, Almond and Cranberry Biscuits
- How To Jazz Up Your Everyday Gluten Free Biscuits
- 5 Ryvita Lunchtime Recipes To Try Out Today!
- Gluten Free Popcorn Fudge Brownies: G/F Treats
- How To Make Chocolate And Basil Muffins
- Fruit Cocktail Cake Bars: Cakes You Can Make All Year
- 5 Christmas Log Ideas To Try Out
- Red And Black Outfit Idea For Every Occasion
- Fashionable Moments At SUMMIT One
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas
- Polka Dot Jumper And Metallic Pleated Skirt
- 27 Elf Movie Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- Nothing To See Here Just Me Double Dotting
- 25 Polka Dot Quotes To Add A Splash Of Joy
- The Polka Dot Lady Chronicles Begins
- 6 Trifle Recipes To Try: Modern Trifle Recipes
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out
- 5 Christmas Cupcake Recipes For Your Party
- 11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies How To Make
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone
- 10 Tasty Homemade Bread Ideas To Bake