Cashew Coconut And Chocolate Crispy Squares.
Hello friends, are you looking for some treat recipes?
Cashew Coconut And Chocolate Crispy Squares – A perfect chocolate, nutty treat to make with the kids that’s also suitable for vegans.
How To Make Cashew Coconut And Chocolate Crispy Squares:
Preparation time: 10 minutes, plus chilling
What You Need:
60g coconut oil
100g Meridian chunky cashew butter
30g Meridian malt extract
80g puffed brown rice, spelt or oats
40g coconut shavings
20g golden linseed
50g vegan chocolate chips
What You Do:
1.) Line a medium baking dish or brownie pan with baking paper.
2.) In a saucepan gently melt together the coconut oil, cashew butter and malt extract. In a separate bowl combine the rice, coconut and linseed.
3.) Pour the melted cashew butter over the rice mixture and stir until all of the rice is coated. Tip it into the prepared baking dish, spread to the edges and press down with the back of a spoon to compact.
4.) Gently melt the chocolate chips and drizzle over the crispy cake. Put it into the fridge to firm up then cut into squares.
Keep them in the fridge to prevent them becoming crumbly.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Meridian Foods*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Cashew Coconut And Chocolate Crispy Squares recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
How To Make Black Raspberry Oaty Bars:
Are you looking for a lunchtime treat recipe?
With a double hit of raspberry flavours, these delicious oat and almond bars will have you reaching for seconds.
Luckily they’re low on sugar, high on taste.
Make them any time of year by using frozen raspberries.
California Raisin Energy Bars:
Fancy making some California raisin energy bars?
A quick but guilt-free breakfast full of fibre for busy mornings.
Or perfect for a mid-morning snack after the gym.
- Chocolate, Orange & Watercress Brownies
- Perfect Egg Mayonnaise And Watercress Sandwiches
- How To Make Celery Sausage Rolls With A Beer Dip
- Asparagus, Broad Bean Mint And Mozzarella Bruschetta
- Chocolate Hazelnut Swirls & Berry And Honey Smoothies
- How To Make Fruity Rocky Road: Great For Lunchboxes
- Anise, Almond and Cranberry Biscuits
- How To Jazz Up Your Everyday Gluten Free Biscuits
- 5 Ryvita Lunchtime Recipes To Try Out Today!
- Gluten Free Popcorn Fudge Brownies: G/F Treats
- How To Make Chocolate And Basil Muffins
- Fruit Cocktail Cake Bars: Cakes You Can Make All Year
- How To Make Jersey Royal Potato Spring Vegetable Frittata
- How To Make A Shredded Chicken and Baby Kale Lunch Box
- How To Make Black Raspberry Oaty Bars
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review